[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some fedora tipping movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: contact.jpg (3 MB, 2462x3589) Image search: [Google]
contact.jpg
3 MB, 2462x3589
Give me some fedora tipping movies
>>
>>71912206
What are you bleating about, you mouthbreather?
>>
>contact
>fedora tipping

Did you turn off the movie while it still had 10 minutes left?
>>
any wes anderson movie. he's a fedora tipping cuck
>>
>>71912206
Define "fedora tipping".
>>
>>71912714
Movies that show christianity in unfavorable light
>>
>>71913368
"I, for one, believe her."
>>
>>71913368
I'm pretty sure Contact ended with Foster conceding that faith in a higher power was valid
>>
>>71913368
Neither the book nor the movie are anti religion. They are agnostic. Remember the perfect circle in the number pi from the book? Remember how in the end her Christian boyfriend was the only one to believe her?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWrWZaPnFzY

If you think this is fedoratipping, you are a fedora tipper.
>>
Okay now i actually finished the movie. I guess it really wasn't anti-religion.
>>
>>71914431
Fucking mouthbreather autist did you seriously paused the movie to make this thread you dirty ass millenial piece of shit
I hope someone rapes you with your iphone
>>
>>71914649
Well in my defense halfway through the movie they had that religious nutjob that blew up that thing they build up. It looked like "science versus religion by the way science wins!" type of flick. That isn't still an excuse to act so rude towards me.
>>
>>71914783
I hope your mother gets raped in front of you, you piece pf shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.