[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No wonder /tv/ doesn't like Harry Potter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: sketch-1468334387585.jpg (174 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1468334387585.jpg
174 KB, 1920x960
No wonder /tv/ doesn't like Harry Potter
>>
>>71909463
>fans of Harry Potter tend to be cucks
What a surprise
>>
>>71909463
>People who like children's movies think like children

What a surprise
>>
File: 1412476130999.jpg (26 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1412476130999.jpg
26 KB, 409x393
>>71909750

Yeah that was my train of thought.
>>
I wonder if they are truly tolerant to everything or only tolerant of what society tells them to be tolerant of
>>
something mostly popular with american millenials, no shit.
>>
File: Voldi.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Voldi.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>>71909463
what if you like voldemort?
>>
The thing that always make me cringe with this saga it's the fact that no one european wizard find weird that minorities like niggers or pakis are in hogwarts too, this is pretty out of character because old warlocks on this universe were actually pretty violent and darker.

also there are no fucking reference to religion, not even to pagan religions, this is pretty crappy, and just 3 schools of wizardry in europe.
>>
>>71909750
S*PBP
>>
>>71909919
>just 3 schools of Wizardry in Europe
I haven't read the books in a decade, but wasn't the reason that there were only 3 schools present at the Tri-Wizard Tournament because it's a tournament for 3 schools? I vaguely recall them mentioning that there were far more schools throughout Europe.
>>
File: 1458510997182.jpg (15 KB, 236x206) Image search: [Google]
1458510997182.jpg
15 KB, 236x206
>>71909463
>""""""""""""tolerant""""""""""""""
>LESS authoritarian

Yea, declaring everyone guilty of hate crimes and jailing them is just so tolerant and non authoritarian.
>>
>>71909463

>politically tolerant
>less authoritarian
>open to diversity

Dubious.
>>
>>71909794
They're tolerant of muslims raping and killing them, but not tolerant of a straight white male having an opinion posted to his facebook wall.
>>
>>71909463
>Potter fans are leftist cucks

Im sooooo surprised.
>>
>>71909463
>jewish persecution magical metaphor indoctrinates children to think like Zionists

Totally beyond belief
>>
>>71910030
Wizards are not tolerant of muggles who are just normal people with a more advanced technology and also against meme funny monsters like goblins, elfs, centaurus, etc... but are tolerant of pakis and niggers in their school of withcraft, like if they """"thinks superior'''' to muggle for not making any distinction with races, even for foreigners people who probably make some different kind of magic shit in their own cunts.

the minister of magic was BLACKED by Kingsley Shacklebolt but no one fucking pureblood british wizard was cringed because """"lulz it's a pureblood"""
also Snape was a fucking beta for still worshipping a whore after her death but we are supposed to find that beautiful, like if wimminz were special snowflakes.
>>
>>71909750
kek
>>
>>71909463
yes yes well done überfacts well done
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.