[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if there is a general for this but thoughts on banshee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: images (6).jpg (15 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
15 KB, 512x288
Not sure if there is a general for this but thoughts on banshee? Pic related
>>
>>71908676
Was great. Sucks that it's over, but it was probably time
>>
Lost some respect for the show when Anna has the incredibly unrealistic fight scene in season 1 episode 8
>>
>>71909276
this show is not supposed to be realistic...
>>
>>71909312
Prior to this they were pretty brutally realistic with little stretch of belief. This fight was really cheesy and cinematic
>>
>>71908676
Is Prometheus gonna make him blow him?
>>
>>71910445
he tried, but he got killed with a 20kg plate to the head for his insolence
>>
>>71908676

One of my favourite shows and I'll miss it
>>
>>71911648
what a waifu, i bet the creators felt it was a big mistake to kill her off
>>
>>71908676
some of the most memorable fights on television imo.
One of the most underrated series to come out in the past 5 years.
>>
>>71911780
How about "niggers are dumb, but that's not the reason to treat them like shit" ?
>>
https://youtu.be/AJMHd7-LL1k

never underestimate burton
>>
I enjoyed it but season 4 shit the bed imo.
>>
File: 1465141752273.png (82 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
1465141752273.png
82 KB, 239x229
>>71911648
>nipps and feet with painted toenails
>>
>>71908676
>Not sure if there is a general for this but
Hi new friend! I know it's scary being on 4chan for the first time after hearing all the horrifici stories from your friends at reddit, but we are truly nice and kind and helpful people! If you wish to find if a thread about a specific subject has been posted, you can easily visit the catalog page, and use the search function to find a thread about a specific subject. This really helps us out here at /tv/, as it prevents you from creating redundant threads that take up valuable board space. There are only a limited number of threads that can be active a time, so making redundant threads really serves to diminish the quality of our board. Please, try to be more considerate of your fellow board members in the future, and don't forget to meme it up, champ! Enjoy your stay on /tv/: 4chan's Epic Meme Board!
>>
>>71908676

they should have changed back half of season 3 into a showdown between various factions of banshee, they didn't even need a fourth season.
>>
>>71909391
He did beat a prof boxer in 3rd episode, if you okay with that, how you can complain about anything else?
>>
>>71913591
>pectoral muscle and clavicle on the other side cut in half
>maintains full range of motion and strength in both arms

K
>>
>>71914140
he beat him by fighting very dirty compared to a pro fighter
>>
>>71914215
>he fought dirty
Heard this meme so many times. That doesn't justify his victory. It's still one of the most unrealistic victories in the series. Doesn't matter how many dirty trick you know, if you a against top tier boxer, he will wipe the floor with you.
>>
>>71908676
Burton was the only good thing about this show
>>
>>71914304
He also has super secret soldier training
>>
>>71914304
implying the last fight with burton wasnt a lot more unrealistic. no one just wakes up after being choked out like that
>>
This show was so damn good and the brutality and the nudity added to that.
>>
>>71914437
Perfect mix of action, comedy and softcore.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.