[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SLAAAAAAAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Leslie Jones GB Premiere.jpg (324 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
Leslie Jones GB Premiere.jpg
324 KB, 600x509
ITT: Paparazzi pics of Leslie Jones in her stunning dress.

Racism, sexism and fat shaming are not allowed in this thread. Clearly if you aren't attracted to this Nubian fertility goddess, you are a racist, sexist, sizeist shitlord.

Pic related. It's Jones SLAAAAAYing at the Ghostbusters premier. The funniest movie of the century which eclipses the original in every conceivable way.

Get over it, misogynerds.
>>
ebin thread
>>
>>71908372
lolll
>>
I'm a

Colored spade

A nigger

A black nigger

A jungle bunny

Jigaboo coon

Pickaninny mau mau

Uncle Tom

Aunt Jemima

Little Black Sambo

Cotton pickin'

Swamp guinea

Junk man

Shoeshine boy

Elevator operator

Table cleaner at Horn & Hardart

Slave voodoo

Zombie

Ubangi lipped

Flat nose

Tap dancin'

Resident of Harlem

And president of

The United States of Love

President of

The United States of Love

(and if you ask him to dinner you're going to feed him:)

Watermelon

Hominy grits

An' shortnin' bread

Alligator ribs

Some pig tails

Some black eyed peas

Some chitlins

Some collard greens

And if you don't watch out

This boogie man will get you

Booooooooo!
>>
>>71908423
I'm black, I'm black
>>
>>71908479
I'm pink, I'm pink
>>
haha #epic!
>>
>>71908500
>>71908479

I'm invisible

;_;
>>
I want /v/ to leave.
I want /pol/ to leave.
I want reddit to leave.
I want summer to end.
>>
>>71908891
let me tell you a recepie that i like.

u get some of pic related.
slice it(about 1.5cm slices)
put in a cooking pan at high heat with some butter and sear the slices.
after they have browned u pour in some strained tomatoes until the sausages just about are covered.
put in about a tablespoon of powdered ginger, some pepper, 2/3'rds of a beef stock cube and about a lot of sugar(to your liking).
you also want to grab about 3-5 piri-piri's, run em through the mortar and put that in.
its gonna be spiciey and maybe saltie so finish it off with some milk.

hope u like it sir.
>>
>>71908891
/pol/ wouldn't have come were it not for shit like this:

http://hellogiggles.com/leslie-jones-ghostbusters-premiere/amp/

I thought it was satire until realizing that like 200 other media outlets have pushed the same narrative.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 600x596
>>71909178
I'm literally dying

it's reaching orwellian levels of denial.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.