[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which was the best season? Which was the worst? Bonus points:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1600x1200
Which was the best season? Which was the worst?

Bonus points: most and least favourite episodes
>>
>>71907448
>best season
>worst season
>favourite episode
The late Phillip J. Fry
>least favourite episode
Zap Dingbat (excluding specials)
>>
>>71907999
Meant season 4
>>
>>71907448
>best
>worst
second half of 7
>fav (hardest question)
besides the movies, "A Pharoh to Remember" Shit I can't choose
>least favorite
I've never really been a fan of "The Honking"
>>
does anyone else hate all the sappy episodes? the one with the dog is good but all the ones about leela and fry being in love are fucking stupid and shitty.
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>71908492
Not really although i do skip jurassic bark ever since i had to put my dog down when it had a tumor the size of a tennis ball.
>>
>>71908492
I hope you're just talking about the love episodes, which are a bit tedious. But did you dislike "Luck of the Fryish" or "Cold Warriors" because of the sappy endings?
>>
>>71908468
are the movies any good?
>>
>>71908657
They are top quality imo. Simpsons movie tier.
>>
>>71908604
yes.
>>
>>71908835
Confirmed for Omicronian
>>
>>71908695
i don't even know if i'm being baited here
>>
>>71907999
>>71908059
I will agree with this, but my least favorite episode is How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back. It's the one episode I have to skip every time.
>>
>>71908695
>Simpsons movie tier
>>
favorite episode: the farnsworth parabox OR time keeps on slipping. if you count season 5, benders game is my all time favorite

least favorite episode: zap dingbat OR assie come home

i find myself disliking a lot of the newer episodes. there are a few good ones. the anthologies are pretty good, and I like benderama. but they kinda ruined the retro-futurist vibe later in the series. like that episode with the iphones.

best season for me would be season 4 for sure. it might have been season 5 but I think the beast with a billion backs was meh
>>
When I last tried to watch it, they were showing the episode where they revisited the space bees. It was pure shit right up to when the queen bee started talking like a sassy black woman, at which point I gave up on the series forever.

The series was already going downhill before that. They were using Bender as a tool to try and make whatever progressive thing they were pushing in each episode seem cool.
>>
Worst episode is That's Lobstertainment by an absolute mile.
>>
>>71909206

when i read your post, i thought 'it wasn't that bad', and now i'm sitting here trying to think of a funny part of that episode, but i'm drawing a blank

i never realized it but that episode is really really boring
>>
>>71909019
I love that episode.
>>
>>71908695
>top quality
>Simpsons movie tier
Something doesn't seem right here.
>>
>>71908657
Movies are pretty great, it's part of the better half of Futurama material around.

Also it far surpasses the simpsons movie in every way
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.