[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slasher Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: friday-vs-burning.jpg (102 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
friday-vs-burning.jpg
102 KB, 1131x707
What do you prefer.
>>
>>71907321
the burning bro
>>
Original Friday>The Burning>>>Friday 2>>>>>Friday 3>>>>>>>>>>the other Fridays
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freddy VS Jason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Friday Remake
>>
Don't call me a faggot, haven't seen the Burning, worth a watch?
>>
>Friday the 13th vs. The Burning
>both of them are Halloween knockoffs

I'll stick with Halloween desu
>>
>>71908013
If you like 80's slashers, yes.
>>
>>71907321
>>
What do you niggas think of SCREAM the series https://youtu.be/QMp0QzTpkn8

I hope it does well and resurrects the Slasher genre. I've had enough of these ghost shits.
>>
>>
>>71908053
Friday is a Psycho knock-off more than a Halloween one. The only Halloween thing is the Friday the 13th date/title. Even the score is just an ampted up version of the Psycho violin score.
>>
>>71909279
Meh. Harper's Island is the ultimate slasher series. You can't beat it.

Slasher was better than the Scream series btw. Scream Queens deson't really count because it was a parody series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePqLWOnwoUs
>>
>>71907321
I'm an 80's kid and horror fan but am ashamed to admit I never heard of The Burning.
>>
>>71909597
It's good, but not that well known.

Another good one is The Funhouse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Funhouse
>>
Why is this soundtrack theme so based bros?
https://youtu.be/CXF7x1D77-Y
>>
The Burning's pace is too slow IMO, also revealing that the killer is actually the guy at the fucking start of the film kind of ruins the movie for me.
>>
>>71909648
Yeah I liked The Funhouse. That VHS box creeped me out as a kid.
>>
>>71909219
this
>>
Friday The 13th V Literally who

But seriously F13 wins.TB has that great loli ass tracking loli ass shot and young Costanza tho
>>
File: Friday8.jpg (378 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Friday8.jpg
378 KB, 1000x1500
Favorite terrible slasher movie?
>>
>>71911315
Never got the abundance of hate for this. I thought the venue change was quite fun. Pretty surreal watching Jason run around the streets and into sewers.
>>
>>71909219
>>71909340

>posters like that
WHY?!?!? totally triggered over here
>>
>>71912150
The venue change wasn't the problem.
The problem is the title promised him rampaging thru New York and it doesn't happen until the last 6th of the film and once he enters New York he doesn't do jack shit but follow people from the Boat around.
Worst make up of the series. (Especially when you consider the step down it was from p7's make up which was the best of the series)
Meh kills.
>>
>>71914378
That feels kind of nitpicky though. Nothing that seemed to bother me all that much. It was far from perfect but it seems like it gets ragged on way too much. I mean, Jason X, I get. And the one where it wasn't even him. I even enjoyed it more than Jason Goes to Hell. I guess I'm just crazy for not getting the hateboner and I know I'm in the minority.
>>
>>71909219
>no profondo rosso
>no tenebre
>>
>>71914875
actually there is profondo rosso

how about tenebre? dario argento giallo?
>>
>>71914918
That picture is hard to read, didn't recognize the poster.

Watch Tenebre if you haven't. It's arguably as good as Profondo Rosso.
>>
Why don't they make a BLM slasher who kills cops
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.