[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: lesliephiliiips.jpg (22 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
lesliephiliiips.jpg
22 KB, 590x350
>"The actor Leslie Phillips has died at the age of 92"

>"Notable for his film roles and stage work, he passed away with his wife Zara Carr by his side at University College Hospital in Euston in the early hours of this morning"

>"It is believed the actor, who came to prominence in films in the 1950s, died from natural causes"
>>
Literally WHO LMAO
>>
Rip Gex
>>
Literally who
>>
Boxey Horne on rumpole of the Bailey

Also the voice of the sorting hat in Harry potter
>>
How long until he's outed as a notorious pedophile?
>>
>>71907263
Damn
>>
I'll always remember him from his greatest work, Gex 3D Enter The Gecko
>>
>>71907017
sad desu
I remember watching old black and white films with him in them. He's was one of the last remaining people of a classier time of britbong Tv/film.

I thought he died years ago
>>
>>71907017
Aw, I was just mentioning he was still alive in a thread a couple of weeks ago.

>>71907130
>>71907138
Fuck off Johnny Foreigner scum.
>>
Literally

W
H
O
>>
File: who.webm (270 KB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
who.webm
270 KB, 1280x534
>>
File: jwofbh66pmuhowbu.jpg (23 KB, 229x320) Image search: [Google]
jwofbh66pmuhowbu.jpg
23 KB, 229x320
>>71907017
OOOoooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOO

IT IS I, /tv/, THE GHOST OF LESLIE PHILLIPS

UNLESS I GET A STICKY I'LL BE CURSED TO HAUNT THIS BOARD FOR ALL ETERNITY, DELIVERING RACY DOUBLE-ENTENDRES

DING DONG!
>>
>>71907017
Lmao that nigga old af
Was he in Wizard of Oz or something?
>>
Hello!

Goodbye. ;_;7
>>
>>
Man, he would've been perfect for Watari in the upcoming Death Note movie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.