[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most mindfucky episodes of the original Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: TheTwilightZoneLogo.png (60 KB, 368x242) Image search: [Google]
TheTwilightZoneLogo.png
60 KB, 368x242
What are the most mindfucky episodes of the original Twilight Zone series?
>>
File: twilightzone.jpg (15 KB, 434x375) Image search: [Google]
twilightzone.jpg
15 KB, 434x375
Roger Sterling was a genius.
>>
Isn't Ken Levine doing a new series of something?
>>
>>71906907
That one where the writer character breaks the fourth wall and makes Rod his bitch.
>>
The one where the guy turns into hitler
>>
>>71907069
Oh man you got me interested. I love meta shit. I really enjoyed "A World of Difference", the one where the guy realizes he's actually an actor and his entire life was based upon a script.
>>
>>71907080
Are you talking about Dennis Hopper?
>>
>>71906907
I watched The After Hours when I was younger and it got me pretty spooped. Like all things, it's probably significantly less spoopier now that I'm an adult though.

A lot of the episodes have good twists, but they're way too easy to spot, even if you generally aren't good at that sort of thing (like Judgement Night or Eye of the Beholder).
>>
>>71909120
Word. I actually watched EotB last week for the first time and the twist was fairly clear. I wasn't sure what it would be regarding the other people (doctors, hospital attendants) but it wasn't very surprising.
>>
File: 1372043740-0.jpg (34 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1372043740-0.jpg
34 KB, 600x449
>>71906907
Technically, all endings were mindfuck, but I think the Outer Limits was more focused on on mindfuck TWEEST endings compared to the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>71909275
I always saw Outer Limits as more of a sci-fi only companion to Twilight Zone. Now, I did enjoy The Outer Limits as well and I'd accept superb episodes of that too if you know of any crazy ones off the top of your head. It's just easier to watch Twilight Zone since the episodes are half as long.
>>
>>71906907
For anyone who's seen it, is Night Gallery worth watching? Is it basically just a spookier Twilight Zone? (like how The Outer Limits was a more sci-fi Twilight Zone)
>>
>>71909443
No idea myself but hopefully another random comes in and helps you out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.