[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Jaws was never my scene And I don't like Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1060x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1060x816
>"Jaws was never my scene And I don't like Star Wars"
>did the soundtrack for Flash Gordon

Was Freddie Mercury patrician?
>>
he was a pussy little closet case who died of AIDS from fucking in back alleys like a dirty whore.. but he had a great voice and stage presence.. so the world takes all sorts i guess.
>>
>>71905027
>mfw favourite singer doesn't like star wars

Was painful when i dropped him but i'm glad I did it looking back
>>
File: FreddieVader.jpg (52 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
FreddieVader.jpg
52 KB, 403x604
>Camp
>Patrician

Pick one

>..
>...No I am not trying to start a debate on the aesthetic value of camp and post-irony
>>
>implying Highlander isn't the perfect movie
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ggsSSpiSk
>>
>>71905083
He was referencing Jews.
Spielberg made Jaws and is a Jew.
Lucas made Star Wars and is a Jew.
>>
>>71905123
It isn't perfect but the movie and soundtrack are phenomenal.
>>
>>71905027
He was really into ballet and opera and Flash Gordon was a space opera so it makes sense.
>>
>>71905191
I really fucking love the beginning of the song.. but the ending they totally start fagging out and its just fucking terrible.
>>
>>71905196
He wrote the song as an ode to children and their activities. Star Wars and Jaws didn't interest the child, only the bicycle. That's the entire point and op is a cunt, as am I for taking obvious b8.

Remember folks, NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
>>71905181
Lucas isn't a kike.

*English, Scottish, distant Dutch and French (father)
*German, some Swiss-German (mother)
>>
>>71905252
then what the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>71905252
I had to double check that. I always thought he was a jew or jewish.
>>
>>71905027
he was a flaming faggot, just like OP
>>
>>71905027
>>
>>71905252
>>71905269
>>71905272
>Lucas eventually came to state that his religion was "Buddhist Methodist."

I kek'd. When he's reincarnated he's going to be a dung beetle.
>>
>>71905269
Lucas is literally a mega-autist. It explains his entire behavior.
>>
>>71905123
>>71905191
>French guy with horrible accent pretending to be Scottish
>Scottish actor pretending to be Shpanish
>>
>>71905269
>>71905307
Isn't there some Indiana Jones BTS interview with him, some other guy and spielberg and he stated he wanted Indie to have a relationship with a 12yo and then spergs out about it but Spielberg reels him back in?
>>
>>71905327
>Citizen Kane
>nobody is present in the room when Kane says Rosebud
>entire plot of the film revolves around the search for a word nobody heard mentioned to begin with
>still lauded as one of, if not the greatest piece of cinema ever created

No movie is perfect and I fail to see your point if there is one
>>
>>71905377
>nobody is present in the room when Kane says Rosebud
The butler is obviously in the room just out of shot
This is an ancient meme
>>
What is the best usage of a Queen in a movie /tv/?
>>
>>71905328
Him, Spielberg, and Lawrence Kasdan brainstorming ideas for Indiana Jones.

>Lucas - Now, several aspects that we've discussed before: The image of him which is the strongest image is the "Treasure Of Sierra Madre" outfit, which is the khaki pants, he's got the leather jacket, that sort of felt hat, and the pistol and holster with a World War One sort of flap over it. He's going into the jungle carrying his gun. The other thing we've added to him, which may be fun, is a bull whip. That's really his trade mark. That's really what he's good at. He has a pistol, and he's probably very good at that, but at the same time he happens to be very good with a bull whip. It's really more of a hobby than anything else. Maybe he came from Montana, someplace, and he... There are freaks who love bull whips. They just do it all the time. It's a device that hasn't been used in a long time.

>Spielberg - You can knock somebody's belt off and the guys pants fall down.

>Lucas - You can swing over things, you can...there are so many things you can do with it. I thought he carried it rolled up. It's like a Samurai sword. He carries it back there and you don't even notice it. That way it's not in the way or anything. It's just there whenever he wants it.

>Spielberg - At some point in the movie he must use it to get a girl back who's walking out of the room. Wrap her up and she twirls as he pulls her back. She spins into his arms. You have to use it for more things than just saving himself.

>Lucas - We'll have to work that part out. In a way it's important that it be a dangerous weapon. It looks sort of like a snake that's coiled up behind him, and any time it strikes it's a real threat.

>Kasdan - Except there has to be that moment when he's alone with a can of beer and he just whips it to him.
>>
>>71905394
And Sean Connery is obviously a Scotsman who realized Scots were retards who couldn't even beat the British so adopted a Spanish persona because the only other guys to oppose the Brits were Frenches and they were pussies that always surrender. It's all in the deleted scenes that were deleted so I can't show you any proof, sorry.
>>
>>71905492
Jesus christ they're all just weird, but they're immensely talented and successful so it must work.
>>
>>71905492
Is there any more of this?
>>
>>71905479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e3W6jaUiq0
>>
His music was extremely plebeian, so no.
>>
>>71905545
..they WERE immensely talented and successful...
>>
>>71905625
This. Queen is corny garbage for casuals.
>>
>>71905479
Wayne's World you turbopleb
>>
>>71905555
http://maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/raidersstoryconference1978.pdf

Part the other guy was referring to...

>G — We have to get them cemented into a very strong relationship. A bond.

>L — I like it if they already had a relationship at one point. Because then you don't have
to build it.

>G — I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known
this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

>L — And he was forty-two.

>G — He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange
relationship.

>S — She had better be older than twenty-two.

>G — He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she
was only twelve.

>G — It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

>S — And promiscuous. She came onto him.

>G — Fifteen is right on the edge. I know it's an outrageous idea, but it is interesting.
Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore. But if she was fifteen and
he was twenty-five and they actually had an affair the last time they met. And she was
madly in love with him and he...

>S — She has pictures of him.
>>
>>71905674
That's immensely fucked up. Who would even think this was a good idea to mention?
>>
>>71905809
Hollywood is full of pedophiles. Does this really surprise you?
>>
>>71905674
>>71905809
>>71905870
To be fair, they were just spitballing ideas.
Sometimes you need to have an outrageous, totally not cool idea because it creates a dialogue that leads you to a polished, better idea.

but then again...
>Hollywood is full of pedophiles.

And Lucas is almost certainly autistic.
>>
>>71905809
To be honest it sounds a lot like Léon which is widely loved
>>
>>71905027
Flash Gordon OST > Star Wars OST
>>
>>71905943
>leon will never unexplode ten years later to split matilda
>>
>>71905939
I'm reading the link and yeah, Lucas goes on these long autistic rants about crazy ideas, but you can tell they're really the foundation for everything that happens in the movie. He's a special kind of autistic that makes magic happen.
>>
>>71905083

The song wasn't autobiographical. Freddie loved Star Wars.
>>
He did like Star Wars, they're just lyrics op.
>>
>>71906916
Still?
>>
>>71905809
They didn't just mention it. Have you ever seen Raiders? Marion is a lot younger than Indy. "I was a child!" ...And steering it back on topic, Han is 35 when Leia is 19.
>>
>>71905327
POTTERY
>>
>>71905027
Star wars is just a republican propaganda anyway.
>>
>>71905659
this

also for the ending of Shaun of the Dead
>>
>>71905809
it's also practically the same relationship Harrison had in American Graphitti.
>>
>>71905648
You talk like an idiot, trying to sound "better" where you're clearly not.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.