[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soo...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mmhmmm.png (1 MB, 819x1000) Image search: [Google]
mmhmmm.png
1 MB, 819x1000
Soo...
>>
Anal?
>>
>>71904110
Autistic. The mc is clearly the child in his nigger beat headphones looking at the camera
>>
>>71904149
pft, look at that million mile star....

craaawwwwwllling innnnn maaah skiiiiiiiiinn..

or maybe thats a few years later
>>
>>71904079
Adoption? Autism? Aspergers? Allah? Anger? Ambiguous seems the best fit.
This genuinely sounds like shit though
>>
I'm surprised the father isn't black
>>
>>71904079
What is that A Serbian Film?
>>
>>71904167
is "asshole"....cos actually using the word is offencive they have to make you do the heavy lifting with your offencive mind.
>>
>The A Word is a BBC drama television series based on Yellow Peppers by Keren Margalit. The series follows a 5-year-old boy and how his dysfunctional family cope with the revelation that he has autism. Wikipedia
>>
Wow, they are seriously doing it. It's Autism: the Movie.

Truly this is the year of memes
>>
>>71904729
who would want to watch this shit?
>>
>>71904796
Nobody, but it's the BBC so they think everyone will watch it. Britain is a hole and has been for decades. No amount of leaving the EU will unfuck them.
>>
File: tiny hippo.jpg (19 KB, 216x308) Image search: [Google]
tiny hippo.jpg
19 KB, 216x308
>>71904796
Not me, that's for sure.
So I guess I'm bailing out of this thread.
>>
execute all autists
>>
File: rooneyangry.png (301 KB, 682x530) Image search: [Google]
rooneyangry.png
301 KB, 682x530
>>71904079
>KATE WHY DIDN'T I GET THE LEAD ROLE IN THIS MOVIE
>>
>>71904796
Divorced women without fulfillment in life?
>>
>>71904167

One look at the kid and I knew it was autism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.