[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the elves do that why didn’t they just get the eagles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: elf_tactics.webm (3 MB, 1296x540) Image search: [Google]
elf_tactics.webm
3 MB, 1296x540
Why did the elves do that why didn’t they just get the eagles to drop nukes on the orcs?
>>
What game?
>>
Why is there literally one scene in the movie with actual actors playing the orcs
>>
>>71903724

total war shogun 2
>>
>>71903732
extras in green zentai suits are cheaper
>>
>>71903705
the fuck kinda strategy is that

>heavily fortified shield line
>jumps out and meets them in the open anyway

do elves really not understand the purpose for shields??
>>
>>71903793
But then Jackson wouldn't have been able to masturbate over his dainty elves at night while watching it.
>>
>>71903793

They may have fought with the dwarves, but they're still butthurt about one another, I assume the elves just wanted to show of and make the dwarves feel useless, while they should have flanked.
>>
GoT has fucked LotR so bad for me... i can't watch any of
>>71903705
>>71903732
without it looking like a movie for kids now
>>
Meanwhile, in 2001

Actually I think it was filmed in 1999, even
>>
>>71903828
b8 or just confused anon
>>
>>71903705
God, I distinctly remember turning to my buddy in the cinema and mouthing "what the fuck" at this scene. God, The Hobbit films were a travesty.
>>
>>71903864
Angaro'hai!
>>
>>71903705
>hot elves on Dwarves action
>>
>>71903813
the elves weren't physically there though, one of their battlesages was casting mirror image which is why they all look the same
>>
>>71903705
>this was actually approved and actually animated
JUST
>>
>>71903705
The dwarvan phalanx would have been more than capable of taking the charge, that is what a phalanx is for. Why do only the first two lines have spears? I fucking hate this retarded video game shit.
>>
>>71903864
It's actually disgusting how much better this looks. Fuck you Jackson.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.