[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop men from spawning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 750x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 750x452
How do we stop men from spawning?
>>
>>71902482
#refugees welcome though.
Why does everyone care about this movie?
The original wasn't even that great, it's not like they are ruining a masterpiece and even if you love the old ones you can still watch them.
>>
File: Channing.jpg (89 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
89 KB, 620x400
>>71902561
>The original wasn't even that great
>it's not like they are ruining a masterpiece
>>
>>71902482
>spic username

build the great wall
>>
He brings up a good point

I can just imagine the mouthbreather in his anime tshirt spitting all over little girls coming out the theatre and enjoying it and telling them how much of a pleb they are and they should only watch the originals
>>
>>71902995
The type of person you're describing doesn't exist. A mouthbreather in an anime shirt would never leave his house for one thing, and secondly he'd never have the courage to spit on a little girl in public for fear of the people in the immediate surrounding retaliating
>>
>>71902482
Any grown man who would do that is certainly on the spectrum and therefore that call out post is ableist.

PROTECT.OUR.AUTISTS.
>>
>Letting a little girl watch a PG-13 rated movie full of vulgar comedy like shooting the villain in the dick.

It's a good thing these people will never have children.
>>
File: happy-man.gif (704 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
happy-man.gif
704 KB, 990x660
>tfw born a man
>>
LITTLE GIRLS DO NOT LIKE GHOSTBUSTERS

These people are fucking delusional.
>>
>>71902482
We give anyone born male hormone injections from 5 so they stay cute and don't turn into angry mras
>>
I sexually identify as a black woman and the new ghostbusters is terrible and black lives dont matter
check mate
>>
>>71903376
Seriously, this. That's why the toys are warming pegs.

Girls don't care about Ghostbusters, and Ghostbusters has nothing to do with feminism. The movie has an identity crises, and alienates it's best potential fanbase with the aggressive political marketing campaign.

I might see it on redbox next year or pirate it to see if the film is any good, but right now the whole situation is a misguided clusterfuck.
>>
File: think-of-the-children.jpg (64 KB, 580x480) Image search: [Google]
think-of-the-children.jpg
64 KB, 580x480
>>71902482
literally
>>
File: 7ff.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
7ff.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>implying parents will be taken their little girls to see this abomination

the only girls who will be looking this shit up will be daughters of single mothers, and they were fucked from the start
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.