[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight lore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Twilight1-630x420.jpg (65 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Twilight1-630x420.jpg
65 KB, 630x420
Why the fuck does Twilight have the strongest Vampires and Werewolves in its lore compared to all other Vampire and Werewolf mythos?

Twilight Vampires>all other vampires
Twilight Werewolves> all other werewovles

even Markus and William from Underworld series cant fucking compete

shit fucking writing?
>>
File: bait.webm (680 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
680 KB, 960x720
>>
because it's patrician, instead of focusing on power levels, it shows a closer look at the conflict between the characters and how the races interact with each other
>>
Lestat would kill them all. Especially now that he's merged with the spirit that created all vampires

I hate myself for knowing this. I'm probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
What is vampire hunter D, Alex.
>>
>>71901122
Because how can Myer's self insert be super awesome if she doesn't have the VERY BEST listing after her, or the ability to become the best?
>>
>>71901290
Twilight is kino in disguise, filters the plebby manchild audience for the more pure and innocent pre teen age group
>>
New Moon was literally the last samurai of this generation

>dat comfy raining scene
>>
Dracula Untold and Van Helsing had stronger vampires.
>>
>>71901935
that vampire with sharingan would beat both
>>
as someone who is normally really into vamps and werewolves and shit, is this series worth watching or is it actually shit?
>>
>>71901122
because writing over powered characters is easy?
>Twilight Vampires>all other vampires
hellsing vamps are still stronger.nightlords (by garon whited) are stronger. there are tons of vampires that are stronger
>>
>>71902303
The films only have Vampires and Wolves, no Werewolves, the lore is kinda good, the films and the characters in them are shit, but the setting is comfy, do it for the mythos
>>
File: 1467906551056.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467906551056.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
>>71901766
>Twilight is kino in disguise
>>
>>71901766
i know its b8 and yet

your a fucking moron even the director and actors have said it was total shit
>>
>>71902303
Only worth watching the first one to see the vampire chick pitch during the baseball scene.
>>
>>71901766
There's a point where the irony twists so far around that you can, and should, use it to hang yourself with
>>
Wesley Snipes could kick their ass
>>
File: Get_of_Fenris_Image.jpg (50 KB, 419x575) Image search: [Google]
Get_of_Fenris_Image.jpg
50 KB, 419x575
Viking werewolves shit all over them.
>>
>animagus
>call it a werewolf

What were they thinking?
>>
>>71901184
He wasn't talking about quality you dumb pretentious redditard
>>
>>71902423
>>71902431
>>71903515
Sup reddit. First Twilight is a legit 10/10 in comfyness. Take your EPIC battles xD back to r/capeshit
>>
>>71902303
first one just for mustache dad
>>
>>71901122
Twilight Vamps would get their asses kicked by Trueblood Vamps desu senpai.
>>
The first Twilight movie is legit a good movie

>comfy rainy town aesthetic
>comfy teenage love
>QT long hair Jabob
>QT teen kstew
>mousetits
>comfy score
>>
>>71905514
You are everything wrong with /tv/.
>>
>>71901290
I stopped after Memnoch the Devil came out. How many more books are there?
>>
>>71906431
Like, 90% of shots are that orange-teal gradient shit though, its unbearable.
>>
>>71906501
Too many and too many crossovers.

Only good ones are the first trilogy (the 3rd being the weakest) and Merrik.
>>
>>71906579
Oh, and Pandora wasn't bad either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Chronicles

14 books+3 witches books
>>
>>71906464
>reddit crossposter
>calls others everything wrong with /tv/
>>
>>71906612
or 13 if the new one doesn't come out

but Prince Lestat was not that good. The story was alright, but the style was weird, like Rice didn't know what made the first books great in the first place. I have no hope for Blood Paradise
>>
>>71905407
those are wolves, Werewolves are different in Twilight, theyre faster and stronger than 10 vampires combined lol
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.