[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you haven't watched every film on this list yet, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: stop.png (82 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
82 KB, 2000x2000
If you haven't watched every film on this list yet, you should cancel whatever you were planning to watch, and finish this list instead. You can not seriously consider discussing cinema if you haven't seen them all.

Citizen Kane (1941)
The Rules of the Game (1939)
Battleship Potemkin (1925)
Vertigo (1958)
8½ (1963)
The Godfather Part I-II (1972-1974)
The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928)
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
L'Avventura (1960)
Bicycle Thieves (1948)
Tokyo Story (1953)
Seven Samurai (1954)
The Searchers (1956)
Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927)
City Lights (1931)
L'Atalante (1934)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
The General (1926)
Greed (1924)
La Grande Illusion (1937)
The Gold Rush (1925)
Ugetsu (1953)
>>
HAMMER TIME
>>
>no Problem Child 2
Redditor detected
>>
>>71900509
Not a meme
>>
it was meh, but i get it.. it was groundbreaking blah blah blah
never heard of it
maybe i will someday
overrated drivel
ill watch it eventually
1 is the greatest movie of all time, and i hate 90% of gangster movies, 2 is alright i guess
watch it eventually
pretty good if you're on drugs
wat
i rented this once, but never got around to it.. eventually...
eventually..
eventually..
i think i watched this as a kid..
i really want to watch this
fucking love this movie
wat
i couldnt stand 10 minutes of this
fucking love this movie
eventually...
never heard of it
pretty good
wat
>>
>>71900509
Hi, reddit!

Still trying to fit in here?
>>
>>71900509
What if I don't want to be bored to death?
>>
>>71900509
Seen all of them besides Greed and The Gold Rush
(Is Greed worth the 4 hours?)
>>
>>71900681
You see you love some of them. So not eventually but rather put those on top of your priority list, at least some of them. This list is essential.
>>
>>71900877
Then finish the list, you are almost there. Greed worth its 9 hours, but since you probably don't have access to this version, 4 hours is of course just fine.
>>
>>71900727
Then watch Ghostbusters 1 more time, and don't forget about Ninja Turtles! Also don't forget about rope, soap and chair.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.