[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why you haven't gone to see The BFG yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: sophie.jpg (243 KB, 2180x1152) Image search: [Google]
sophie.jpg
243 KB, 2180x1152
Give me one good reason why you haven't gone to see The BFG yet
>>
Can't because I've already seen it, decent film.
>>
>>71899287
I'm waiting for it to be out at our cheap $ 1.50 on Tuesday theater.

Still have to pay 39.95 plus tip for popcorn though.
>>
>>71899287
is it worth it for the loli
>>
>>71899287
Because it's not interesting and I can't be arsed to go pay $20 to see it. Also watching Disney movies targeted at kids as an adult is objectively retarded and very tumblr.
>>
>>71899287
I find it too weird to go see a kids movie as an adult and also: I would never ask any of my friends to go watch a kids movie with me.

Also: this doesn't interest me. Finding Dory however does but I will wait for that to come on Blu Ray or Netflix.
>>
>>71899287
What an ugly kid. She looks kind of like a downie.
>>
English lolis are shit tier.
>>
>>71899287
Because there is "deliciously young" and then there is "TOO young".
>>
>>71899287
i thought this movie about Big Fucking Giant dick penetrating a children
>>
>>71899287
>BIG
>FUCKING
>GAYLORD
>>
>>71899287
My family visited me the weekend before last and wanted to see fucking Independence Day 2. I talked them out of it, but they still wanted to watch a movie at the nice theater in my city, so we looked to see what else was on, and we thought the trailer for this looked like it might be interesting since it gave off a Harry Potter vibe, plus it had decent ratings. If I had known it was a Roald Dahl story going in, I would have been more excited.

But holy fuck balls, the first half or more of this was so fucking painful to sit through. I haven't wanted to walk out of a theater that much since Blade Trinity. Mind-numbingly boring saccharine kiddie trash. I'm not sure if the last half was actually good, or if it was just such a fucking relief that things of mild interest were actually fucking happening on screen that I could finally pay attention without forcing myself to.

The best thing I can say was it had one big laugh, where everyone in the theater joined in and it almost made the whole movie worth putting up with for. The queen farted.. LOL XD!

Kill me.
>>
>>71904063
Oh PS- Fucking Steven Spielberg just needs to fucking die already. Or fucking retire and disappear. He's fucking lost his fucking mind.
>>
>>71903666
In China, Too Young is just a name.
>>
>>71899287
Because the first Doom movie was shit.
>>
>>71899287
Because I never saw a trailer for it, or heard anything about it. The most I saw was a poster for it at a theater, and that was just the word "BFG."

I have no idea what it is. Even if you tell me it is a Rolling Doll book about a "Big Friendly Giant," that doesn't mean anything because I saw not a single advertisement for the feature.
>>
>>71904063
How did you not know it was a Roald Dahl story? BFG is pretty well known.
>>
I despise everything Dahl has ever penned aside from james and the giant peach.
>>
>>71899287
Because I don't want to.
>>
>>71904344
Meh. That girl looks as though she still needs her nappies changed at night.
>>
>>71899287
>BFG movie
>It doesn't have the BFG 9000

I will watch it for the cute girl, other than that, missed opportunity from Disney.
>>
>>71904468
Not where I'm from.
Here he's mostly known for being the inspiration for great movies... until now...
>>
File: Matildaposter.jpg (120 KB, 296x438) Image search: [Google]
Matildaposter.jpg
120 KB, 296x438
>>71904869
>great movies
heh...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.