[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live action Pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: pokemon-go.jpg (40 KB, 700x389) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go.jpg
40 KB, 700x389
Since Pokémon is a massive fad again, how long until we get a Pokémon movie?

There's been rumors for a while now.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pokemon-movie-rights-bidding-war-884207
>>
Jaden Smith as Ash
Brighton Sharbino as Serena
Sprouse twins as Clemont and Bonnie
Idris Elba as James
Kristen Stewart as Jessie
Andy Serkis as Meowth and Pikachu
>>
>>71897140

>how long until we get a pokemon movie.

Fuck I hate you and what you choose to be so much.
>>
File: 1450124908602.png (167 KB, 709x636) Image search: [Google]
1450124908602.png
167 KB, 709x636
>>
There are like 20 pokemon movies already.
>>
>>71897744
Not live action though, which is what the rumors are about.
>>
>>71898738

and The Pokemon Company/Nintendo don't hold the rights because?
>>
>>71897643
What, you were hoping for more BBC threads? Why are you such a literal cuck?
>>
I still didn't start this yet desu. Still at that starter picking thing and I can't see shit.
>>
>>71898795
STFU, /tv/ is the only place I can go for discreet BBC. My wife's son uses this computer and he knows when I delete the browser history. Do you really need to clutter up the place with actual TV and Film related discusssion? I need this, man. I NEED THIS!

Have a fucking heart like a human being, jerk.
>>
>>71898791
Nintendo is rumored to be expanding into the movie business. They see what Marvel did and they think they can too.
>>
>>71898907
Well, after that Warcraft movie it seems like a real no brainer.
>>
>>71899046
Was the Warcraft movie considered successful? I've been saying if that and Assassin's Creed end up not sucking ass Hollywood is probably going to end up dickriding video game movies throughout the 20s since comic book movies are losing their momentum.
>>
Nintendo said once that their first, last, and only choice to play professor Oak would have been Robin Williams.
>>
>>71897140

>Since Pokémon is a massive fad again

This Pokemon Go shit is going to be gone in a month. Don't underestimate people's laziness. They're going to get sick of having to walk around just to play a video game.
>>
>>71899081
it was in china
>>
max landis has already written the script
>>
>>71899490
and no where else.
>>
>>71899552
Doesn't matter, it still the 10th highest grossing this year
>>
>>71897140
this shit is gold for meeting qts
>>
>>71897140
>implying it ever stopped being a massive fad

The games single handedly sell millions of Nintendo's handhelds.
>>
File: THISPLEASESME.jpg (37 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
THISPLEASESME.jpg
37 KB, 183x183
>>71899764
This

Every single game in the series has sold 15 Million or more. That's Calladoody levels of sales for a series that admittedly took forever to actually make any substantial growth and even today feels pretty dated.

Here's to hoping that this renewed late 90's-tier along with the LOADS A EMONE they're getting incentivizes them to actually make a big leap forwards with their future projects instead of playing it safe.

I couldn't write that last sentence with a straight face.
>>
>>71898907
Super Smash Bros. movie when?
>>
File: 1462391032269.gif (2 MB, 340x266) Image search: [Google]
1462391032269.gif
2 MB, 340x266
>>71900213
Properly handled that would indeed be the greatest Kinography ever displayed. They need to display the whole Nintendo universe first, kinda like it was handled in The Avengers, before giving us a flat-out Smash movie.
>>
>>71900213
already happened in Brawl
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.