[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GO TO HELL /tv/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
GO TO HELL /tv/!
>>
Mate, we are on /tv/. We've already been in hell for a long time.
>>
File: 1452808426816.jpg (80 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
1452808426816.jpg
80 KB, 389x378
We're already there.
>>
Reminder that Eugene did absolutely nothing, NOTHING!, wrong
>>
>>71896749
Cept have an arse for a face.
>>
>>71896749
He shot the prom queen
>>
>>71896789
All he did was make /r9k/ proud!
>>
>>71896789
no he didnt
>>
So is Eugene going to come back with a vengeance?
>>71896901
Yeah he did. Jesse said so this episode.
>muh comics
get over it
>>
>>71896789
ian colletti tweeted this :

https://twitter.com/IanColletti/status/752319428273070080

since we only got the story second-hand from Jesse, we probably don't know what will really happen until it plays out with th actual actors in a flashback.
>>
>>71896944
>the main character knows everything in tv shows
>shocking twists can never be revealed in tv shows

retard
>>
DON'T NO ONE WATCH DIS SHIT LMfAO
>>
>>71896532

little late there
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 540x720
>>71896532
This world hell and it's filled with white devils
>>
File: that layer when.jpg (80 KB, 635x916) Image search: [Google]
that layer when.jpg
80 KB, 635x916
>>71896789
>>71896944
They attempted suicide together and both survived to varying degrees, Eugene lied and said it was a murder-suicide because her mother and the whole town thought the world of her. He loved her so much that he'd rather have the whole town hate him than tarnish their memory of her.

Also, she'll eventually wake up from her coma and replace Lorie from the comics, except the brain damage will make her see Eugene as normal instead of inbreeding fucking up her vision.
>>
>>71896532
i like how they made jesse into a total irredeemable piece of shit, it's way more relatable and compelling to have a protagonist who you want to see punished than one you want to see succeed.
>>
>>71897639
that's what i'm thinking too. she sounds like her whole life had pressure on her to be perfect, popular, etc. and she probably felt the most real with Eugene.
>>
>>71897639
damn, good call on both counts. i don't doubt this one bit
>>
>>71896532
This mother fucker looks like Karl Urban mixed with Mark Sheppard
>>
So does Eugene come back as an antagonist?
>>
2 episodes ago I was thinking they'd finally started bringing the show on track, this last episode wasn't great at all.

This whole season so far has been Rogen and Goldberg going, "Hey you know how we loved the concept and story for Preacher?, let's rewrite the entire thing because we're clearly better than Garth Ennis at it"

I pray they don't fuck up the Boys because at least that one will be on Cinemax
>>
>>71897939
No shit I thought the same thing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.