[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think you committed the perfect murder, but this guy knocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: columboonemorething.jpg (11 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
columboonemorething.jpg
11 KB, 450x337
You think you committed the perfect murder, but this guy knocks on your door.
>>
literally who
>>
>>71895906
Literally Who
>>
>>71895958

18+
>>
>>71895906
*sweat
>>
>>71895906
you offer him a cheap cigar because you know he hates expensive ones then you tell him you're gonna get him a drink then you jump out the window and run for your life
>>
>>71895990
>implying he wouldn't be waiting outside the window

JUST ONE MORE THING,SIR.....
>>
>>71896031
Yeah but you gotta try man, you just gotta hope the cheap cigar is enough
>>
>>71895906

Didn't he fail at getting a guy once?
>>
>>71895906
>yfw he has a fake eyeball

Columbo is cool
>>
File: fate.jpg (77 KB, 475x700) Image search: [Google]
fate.jpg
77 KB, 475x700
>>71895906

"Quit screwing around and push the button, Max!"
>>
>>71895906
I kill him aswell
>>
Hire a good lawyer long to enough to escape to Russia/Brazil/S.E. Asia.
>>
Yes, yes, well done, well done!

HOWEVER THERE'S JUST ONE MORE THING
>>
just one more thing
>>
File: Who names their kid Fred?.jpg (104 KB, 1536x829) Image search: [Google]
Who names their kid Fred?.jpg
104 KB, 1536x829
Just one more chapter, grampa!
>>
Kramer? Wouldn't he just swoosh the door open?

[audience laughs]
>>
>>71896115
Sorta.
There was a woman who killed her husband, but began to suffer from some lethal mental disorder and forgot. A guy who loved her confessed to the crime. He figured it out, but gave his report in a way that would take 6 months for it to be resolved even though she'd be dead in around 4 months.
>>
>>71895906
But I murdered myself
>>
what is the best episode of columbus
>>
>>71899139
Murder By The Book is one that seems to be cited as one of the best. It has god-tier cinematography because Spielberg directed it.
>>
I like the show but I only finished season 1 so far

Does it ever not be good?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.