[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 509698568.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
509698568.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?
>>
was he shooting at these dubs?
>>
I'm just coming for those pics I took of your daughters sleeping Marty
>>
>>71895199
>>
File: matt mccogh.jpg (27 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
matt mccogh.jpg
27 KB, 300x415
What do you think the average IQ is, huh?
>>
>>71895228
I do this everynight with your daughter. I turn of the light, and disappear into the night.
>>
>>71895228
>I'm just here to grope your wife's fat ass Marty

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71895199
>>
File: IJ.png (943 KB, 1279x718) Image search: [Google]
IJ.png
943 KB, 1279x718
>>71895199
I'm just coming for my IQ scores, Marty
>>
>>71895199
>>
>>71895294
>>71895341
too high
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>71895199
there's a chart of all 4chan boards and the average iq for each board. /tv/'s average iq is apparently 118

How that is possible, I do not know, considering the retarded shit I see here.
>>
>>71895199
Why did Rusty Mason mow Leuming Shados lawn?
>>
>>71895359
Honestly I would not be surprised by intelligent people being on /tv/, this place just has a groupthink way that makes people act stupid like those around them.

I honestly come here for the relative discussion, but also the retardation. I mostly lurk though.

Burnt out after spending a day dealing with more intelligent matters, what better place to come to unwind than this mental wastewhole?
>>
these digits
>>
>>71895582
>4chan: place where smart people go to act like idiots
>redd-it: place where idiots go to act like they're smart
>>
id say like 104 mostly due to positive borderline outliers

gradually declining over time and into the double digits a bit too often at any given moment

iq is a meme tho
>>
The Lebron's!?
>>
as a frequenter of /tv/ I'd say it's fairly high.

There are some in depth discussions I see here that often get over my head.

I occasionally hang on /sp/ as well and I feel like a fucking genius. Which is funny considering I'm literally retarted when it comes to sports.
>>
>>71895810

>IQ is a meme tho

low IQ anon here, are you basically saying intelligence can be 'taught'
>>
i'm just coming for your wifes iced tea marty
>>
>>71895311

kek
>>
>>71896113
iq is literally a meme. iq is a human invention used to the best of it's own ability to measure intelligence, and it measures only a certain form of intelligence (math and spatial ability). I've known very smart people who are terrible at math and got average iq results, and I've known very stupid people except they're brilliant at math and have a gifted level iq (140+)
>>
>>71895370
>taking middle eastern manscaping board memes seriously
wew lad
>>
>>71895686

there actually be some good troll jobs on reddit. Must be 4channers infiltrating
>>
>>71895370
>Retarded shit i see here
It's all ironic dude, learn the difference.
I'm pretty certain 4chan's average IQ is a lot higher that sites like Facebook or Twitter. Although that's not saying much, 4chan isn't just the "outcasts cave" a lot of people seem to think.
>>
>>71896113
no, but that is also true, what im mostly saying is the "scale" and criteria are arbitrary and kinda dumb, very incomplete attempts at quantifying a badly weighted idea that is not true to its implications at all. blowing through a pattern recognition aggregator that only even measures a subset of the mediums in which pattern recognition is applicable is a laughably embarrassing way of judging "intelligence".

some tests are better than others, but the very existence of variety reveals part of the flaw. and none i have taken feel anywhere close to acceptable in regards to doing justice to the idea.

it is usually pretty close to accurate in the low-mid range. unfortunately.
>>
File: OH.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OH.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>71895311
I'm just coming for these DUBS
>>
>>71896416

No.
>>
>>71896113
Inteligence is a subjective and multi-facted concept. To me it can be improved through training and experience, education plays a big role in developing someone's inteligence
>>
>>71896531
Intelligence is mostly innate. The ability to think critically and draw conclusions and the ability to problem solve is something that you're born with. Of course, it can be improved and maximized in terms of potential, but that's it.

If you're talking about becoming "book-smart", then anyone can do that. All you have to do is read a bunch of textbooks where actually smart people came up with solutions and memorize their solutions and then repeat them when you want to look smart. Of course you won't naturally have critical thinking skills, but you'll create the illusion that you do.
>>
>>71896723
>potential
>but that's it
>"natural" (implying)

literally 115 iq starter pack: the post
>>
>>71895199
95-100
>>
>>71896782
t. booksmart retard
>>
>>71895199
>>
File: average IQ.jpg (2 MB, 1000x3700) Image search: [Google]
average IQ.jpg
2 MB, 1000x3700
>>
>>71895686
You must be very very delusional to think that is true.
>>
>>71895992
>There are some in depth discussions I see here that often get over my head.
Nope, never happened. Not once.
>>
I used to think that my intelligence was average at best until I started working in a warehouse. Now I feel like a genius compared to my peers.
>>
well because of POL and le REDDIT we are probably down in the single digits

a bunch of racists being here aren't helping us
>>
>>71896820
>its a "he's ambivalent about potential because he's an underachiever" episode

the cognitive dissonance goes away if you stop trying to lie to yourself. this is a near universal truth, btw. or at least it probably is at your level.

watch closely as the above average guy continues to suggest im a booksmart retard, unknowingly far from the truth
>>
>>71896416
Marty outclassed the fuck outta Rust in that fight.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.