[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: why was this allowed.jpg (92 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
why was this allowed.jpg
92 KB, 250x340
what went wrong?
>>
>>71895007
The science didn't hold up.
>>
S3-S5
>>
They ditched the MotW episodes and tried doing a Lost style arc.
>>
File: walter-bishop.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
walter-bishop.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
too many, "just kidding, none of that really ever happened" resets.
>>
>>71895007
The made the observers into future time nazis.
>>
THE ENTIRE SECOND SEASON
>>
Season 4

Season 5 was ok, but season 4 was just a big "wut?"
>>
File: observer.jpg (68 KB, 630x467) Image search: [Google]
observer.jpg
68 KB, 630x467
>>71895106
this^
>>
>>71895007
>sci-fi show on Fox that managed to dodge cancellation for 4 seasons
>implying anything went wrong at all
>>
it was greenlit
>>
>>71895195

This, I think. Did S4 pick up a little towards the end? I haven't rewatched, but I bought the series on blu ray and I'll probably watch it again when I'm done with my fucking huge "to watch list".
>>
>>71895106
THIS
>>
Best part of the show coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTtNwVK27cg
>>
Jack Fucking Shit.
It was fucking awesome the entire series.
>>
>>71895315
Yes, picks up earlier actually.

I mean, you get used to the seemingly overwhelming changes brought about in the season 3 finale and it starts feeling like Fringe again.
>>
>>71895007
seasons 4 and 5 were terrible

the whole "erase peter from the timeline, therefore eliminating 3 seasons worth of character development" thing was a bit stupid
>>
>>71895681
>therefore eliminating 3 seasons worth of character development

Well Olivia regained those memories, so the only development really affected was Walter. And he was fucking great anyway.
>>
>>71895105
>when you realize everyone you grew attached to was erased into noneistence
>>
>>71895007
Resurrecting Peter Bishop, maybe I'm stupid but it made NO fucking sense
>>
>>71895500
This
>>
>>71896593
>Resurrecting Peter Bishop, maybe I'm stupid but it made NO fucking sense
which time
>>
>>71895490
The ending of that episode had me in tears. Best scene in the whole show.
>>
i truly enjoyed this show
>>
>>71896669
Season 4 I think?

When he came back because of love or some shit
>>
File: fringe-leaf.jpg (32 KB, 720x403) Image search: [Google]
fringe-leaf.jpg
32 KB, 720x403
>>71895007
I dropped this show when they did an in-show commercial for the fucking Nissan Leaf
>>
>>71896904
Didn't they do a kickstarter for a season or something? I saw some vids of the stars thanking the fans or some shit over it.
>>
>>71895007

S1 was great
S2 was pretty good
S3,4, and 5 were dog shit. I stopped watching half way through 5 and don't even care to pick it back up again
>>
>>71896904

I remember there being weird product placement like that a few times. There was that time they were pushing video calling with their phones. There was that time Peter was using the voice command in a Ford Mondeo or something?
>>
>>71895007
nothing (network meddling)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSrtGGqhzp8
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.