[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJO zEgRcSj4 >Amazing Sp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: stucckmann.jpg (315 KB, 1539x840) Image search: [Google]
stucckmann.jpg
315 KB, 1539x840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOzEgRcSj4

>Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes out
>He likes it
>Now that a new Spider-Man is announced and the ASM sequels are canned, he changes his opinions to be like those of other people
>He now hates ASM2

WOOOOOW

Can you name a bigger cuck than Chris Suckmenn?
>>
I kind of feel bad for the simple minded sheeple that loved ASM1 and ASM2 - they didn't know any better and just worshiped bad summer movies because they were popular

Now that they're no longer popular, they run away from them and act like they don't like them anymore
>>
You've made this thread like 2 dozen times.

Why?
>>
Eh, the Toby trilogy is easily my favorite capeshits of all time and they got replaced with shit movies too.
>>
>>71894474

he's not a cuck he just panders to his redditcore audience

cant blame the guy hes making a good living
>>
File: cringe.jpg (347 KB, 1335x2000) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
347 KB, 1335x2000
>>71894534

Autism, OCD, Aspergers
>>
TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK
>>
>>71894534
>why
because we're on /tv/ nigga
>>
>>71894596
sounds like you described a cuck to me
>>
>>71894474
>And I said that I appreciated the fact that there wasn't another origin story
>In the fucking sequel
What a cuck
>>
>>71895138
>tumblr
>>
File: 1464382183963.jpg (95 KB, 800x762) Image search: [Google]
1464382183963.jpg
95 KB, 800x762
>>71894474
He has a hollow sociopathic stare. Is he a sociopath?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.