[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOUR THEORY pic very related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: thekiller.png (502 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
thekiller.png
502 KB, 1366x768
YOUR THEORY
pic very related
>>
>>71889547
>jwplayer
>>
>>71889547

good christ anon, you could have at leas downloaded a 720 version and screencapped that!
>>
The witness (the guy who called in the b&e) seems shady to me.

I wasn't sure of this show as I was watching it but I couldn't stop thinking about it last night.
>>
How did they get Elswit to agree to this?
>>
My expectations, from most to least likely

1. Bodie's friend
2. Hearse driver
3. guy who called the B&E
4. Bodie
5. The Nazz
6. Motorcycle man
7. suicide
>>
>>71889866
op here : agree that you list all the possible killers from the pilot. Now can we agree that the killer is in the house when he wake up and that the killer probably enter by the door of the cat ?
>>
>>71889866
Bodies friend seems wayyyyy to obvious. Motorcycle man seems likely to me her drivers license was involved a motorcycle license
>>
Fun to see Bodie, and there is Omar later in the series (he plays a prisoner at Rikers Island)
>>
I'm pretty sure that wasn't Bodie
>>
File: 1467399971379.jpg (147 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1467399971379.jpg
147 KB, 600x534
>>71889866
>suicide
>>
James Gandolfini was a producer of the series and he was supposed to play the lawyer - and mark his return on HBO ten years after the Sopranos. Unfortunately he died too soon - he had just the time to do his scenes from the first episode. So they cast John Turturro and they just had to re-shoot Gandolfini's scenes.
>>
The twist is that naz did it
>>
what show and is it good or pleb shit?
>>
>>71891091

The Night Of

May be too early to tell, but it's great so far. Nothing totally original, but it's incredibly well made. Let's hope they don't pull any "green ears" shit.
>>
>>71890845
this would be the real twist
>>
>>71891091
Seems like it is going to be very good.

>>71889961
What evidence is there that the killer is in the house? I agree with the killer coming in from the door where she let the cat out.
>>
>>71891137

>green ears

Uh, the whole first episode was contrived crap. Still pretty enjoyable though.
>>
>>71891690
Not the anon you're replying to but someone in another thread mentions that some items inside the home are moved around.
>>
>>71891690

Someone pointed out in the other thread that when Naz returns to the crime scene, the objects on the table are rearranged.

Also the door was locked when he returned, but that might just be how the door works but I've never heard of a front door locking itself like that. Maybe it's a New York thing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.