[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he was just an autistic loser trying to cope with his lack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 200x300
So he was just an autistic loser trying to cope with his lack of friends and gf by not living in reality, right?
>>
dont care
GOAT soundtrack desu
>>
>>71889357
What? He was obviously an autistic loser but the rest of that doesn't apply, there was nothing in it to suggest any sort of "it was all a dream" twist or anything.
>>
There's more to this movie? i turned it off when he got with MEW, couldn't buy this bullshit she was way out of his league
>>
>>71889357
He had friends and 2 gfs
>>
>>71889431
my friend said that's what the comics implied

too bad I'm not a nerd who reads comics lol I gave him a swirlie and took his lunch money afterwards lol
>>
>>71889357
Scott pilgrim was NOT a good character. In fact in the comic he's a bigger asshole.
>>
>>71889521
by good character do you mean well written character or a good person? it's well established he's an asshole and most characters point it out (but he envisions them as villains)
>>
>>71889494
I think your friend misread the subtext in the comics, there was a sort of revelation but a lot of it was just him rationalizing and blocking the shitty way he had treated the women in his past relationships to show his similarities to Ramona. The movie glossed over that part a lot and focus on what Ramona was doing in the present. It was still a decent compression of a seven volume story, but a lot of it was inevitably going to be left out.
>>
>>71889619
one time my ex said I was like Scott, and the tone of her voice made me feel like that wasn't intended as a compliment.
>>
>>71889785
It 100% wasn't, I've gotten similar comments kek. I'd actually recommend reading the comics even if you're usually comic-averse, as dumb as it sounds it made me realize shit about myself that I might not have figured out otherwise.
>>
>>71889934
Finding things out about yourself through mediums isn't dumb at all. It's the same thing as looking at a painting and realizing something, no?
>>
>>71889494
Your friend is wrong
>>
>>71890094
>actually appreciating art regardless of medium
>being capable of self reflection and improvement beyond self pity
Get off my meme board.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.