[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> the villain is a white man ghost THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: whitemanbtfo.png (308 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
whitemanbtfo.png
308 KB, 640x405
> the villain is a white man ghost

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!
>>
>>71887480
What Sega Dreamcast game is that?
>>
FUCK FUCKING OFF.
I DON'T CARE.
I DON'T WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU CRY ALL DAY ABOUT IT CAUSE SOME WOMEN HURT YOUR FEELINGS.
BACK TO /POL/ TUMBLR REDDIT WHATEVER.
JUST STOP SPAMMING ME WITH THIS SHIT.
>>
>>71887603
Who you gonna call?

PLEDDIT BUSTERS!
>>
>>71887603
Hothead
>>
>>71887480
> Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
> fat cucked cuck marshmallow

(((White Genocide)))
>>
>>71887480
If they kill off all white men, who is going to pay taxes and support all the women and blacks?
>>
>>71887603
this
>>
>>71887679
... The government?
>>
>>71887722
Where do you think the government gets its money from dumbass
>>
>>71887771
How can you even fall for this? Fuck /pol/ is so retarded
>>
>>71887679
The Mexicans.
>>
>>71887480
Did they use Dan Akroyd as the CGI model?
>>
>>71887480

But a bunch of white dudes and a black man killed a giant fat white man before?

The original ghost busters was a libertarian master piece, shooting down at the fascist stay puff marshmallow man (emphasis on stay puff, which sounds a bit like state putt) whose body shape could be based off Herman Gorring, fighting against tyranny.

It symbolises the unity of every man, regardless of colour to collaborate to take down the oppressor.

This new one tries to do so, but alas, gives into cultural Marxist dogma, and although the cast is diverse and a white man helps them in defeating the monster, it also speaks out against the fat white male who ruins everything by trolling it, the city itself serving as a giant metaphor for the Internet. Ultimately ghost busters, as seen by OPs statement was made to trigger stormfags and thus give fuel to the fire that would spark a prophesied race war that would take place in America.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.