[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
Mr Robot thread?

Anyone know where the second episode at?
>>
>>71887381
... you serious anon? I share this show with people of YOUR intellectual caliBER?!
>>
https://mega.nz/#!SkE0RRBI

!b5DGUw2vfT6QJUo7frpm6-WD4-YtBtJESyvOlOLo6a0
>>
>>71887418

This is just the first episode, but thanks anyways
>>
>>71887524
nigga u dumb
>>
>>71887524
I hate to spoonfeed retards but only the 1st episode has leaked. Ep 1 officially airs in a few days anyway, so you'll need to wait for another leak or another week for ep 2
>>
>>71887559
>>71887640

Yeah, I got my dates fucked up. Sorry guys, let me an hero
>>
>>71887640
>>71887802
the wednesday premiere is two 40 min episodes, the first of which was leaked.
>>
File: frogcute.jpg (175 KB, 640x1112) Image search: [Google]
frogcute.jpg
175 KB, 640x1112
>>71887381
Airs 13th July

Curious to find out Craig Robinson's role in S2
>>
>>71887381
should i start watching the show or not?
>>
>>71890376
yes
>>
>>71890376
only if you like disappointment. it starts out good and then halfway through it gets fucking insanely stupid and bad writing
>>
>>71890376
It's on HBO now, so if you have an HBO subscription why not?
>>
literally r*ddit: the show
>>
File: mr.cutie.jpg (78 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
mr.cutie.jpg
78 KB, 500x492
>>71890376
I'd say give the first episode a watch and If you like it then continue
>>
>>71887381
As others have said Part 2 of the premiere will be available on July 13th when it airs after Part 1 on USA.

I thought Part 1 was decent though, it's quite a bit different tonally than Season 1 so far and it asks a fuckload of questions while answering essentially none of them at all, so hopefully Part 2 will provide at least some details on what the hell happened between S1 and S2.
>>
>>71891258
who the f*CKKKKKKKKKK are you quoting?
>>
Why wouldnt they use bitcoin for the ransom. Seems silly otherwise.
>>
>>71890376
if you're a cuck, then yes
>>
>>71891952
Bitcoin may not be in a great state in the context of the show, and it's entirely possible they specifically need cash moneys.
>>
>>71890376
If you're not a cuck, then yes.
>>
>>71891486
Well to me it pretty much confirms Tyrell isn't dead, based Tyrell.
>>
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>I HAVE SEX ON THE REGULAR
>MY BOSS KISSES MY ASS EVERY DAY LOL
>DUDE COMPUTERS
>DUDE CHECK MY HUGE APPARTMENT IN MANHATTAN WHERE I LIVE ON MY OWN
>BUT DONT FORGET I'M SOCIALLY AKWARD LMAO
>>
>>71892149
every fucking thread, the same shit bait.
>>
>>71892149
Are you implying that this attractive, decently fit young man with a stable job, friends, sympathetic boss and who has consistent sex while owning his own Manhattan apartment and having incredible skill with his hacking group and going on badass espionage outings ISN'T reflective of real life social autist robots?
>>
>>71892205

Fuck you and fuck this shitty show.
>>
>>71892478
shut up
>>
>>71892149
maybe im an autist but i always get triggered in tv shows and movies when there are characters living in downtown apartments in new york while working menial jobs.

theres no way elliot could afford that apartment by himself in nyc.
>>
>>71892599
He works cyber security for a pretty big firm, pretty sure he's making decent cash.
>>
File: confictura_logo.jpg (49 KB, 700x792) Image search: [Google]
confictura_logo.jpg
49 KB, 700x792
Anyone else scan that Q Code?
This logo looks like the Apple peel on the ground
>>
I gave this a shot and made it to about 40 mins in. To reddit for me.

>le wealth redistribution
>le social anxiety(holy fuck do people like him really exist?)
>le intense keyboarding and programming scene
>le group of ragtag hackers
>le drugs and sex. even though he's supposed to be a fucking autistic robot.

this show is fucking dumb.
>>
>>71887381
Please go back to plebbit and never come back
>>
>>71892657
it's Elliot's first website, he mentioned stealing other site's HTML and creating his own in S1.
>>
i wanna fuck elliot's mom
>>
File: mcintosh-apple.jpg (12 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
mcintosh-apple.jpg
12 KB, 300x270
>>71892703
Look at the Apple peel that Mr. Robot left on the ground. Looks just like that logo, plus that logos exif data says it was created on an apple Macintosh.
The Apple that he peeled is in fact a Mcintosh apple. Kinda odd for a coincidence if you ask me.
>>
>>71892827
I remember the apple peel now, that's pretty cool.

Doubt it's a coincidence then if Mr. Robot left it, can't really think of what significance it could have though.
>>
>>71892478
no fuck (You)
>>
>>71892911
I checked up the who is for the confictura website and called the phone number on their. It led to NBC universal, but not any type of customer support. It rang once and someone answered. He asked where he could direct the call. I said I had an extension, I gave him that chicks smart house security code as an extension. "22381". It rant for a few minutes until it abruptly hung up with a loud noise. Kinda weird.
>>
Why can't people just enjoy things? Instead of bringing their own political stances to the table, and shit on everyone who doesn't agree with them.

Mr. Robot is not even realistic. Are you so autistic that the show triggers you when it shows something you disagree with?
>>
>>71893513
the reddit site for it usually analyzes all the stuff that's in the show, turns out that Elliot's journal was made by confictura as well so could either further prove it is related to

https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/4sc851/spoilers_s2e1_confictura_industries_discussion/

then there's this

http://i239.bxjyb2jvda.net/
>>
>>71893759
oh, it's not an active countdown

http://i.imgur.com/iG3QUYA.png
>>
>>71893759
That shits boring, I'm tryin find some cool shit
>>
>>71893824
Yeah most of the stuff you find on reddit is really basic and generic cryptic stuff.

wish i knew somewhere else that actually properly analyzes the show

even /g/ probably doesn't really look into it much.
>>
im learning how to hack
im l337 so far
>>
>>71895288
nice
>>
>>71892673
>muh lefties

not that it matters but the entire show + beginning of season 2 is all the anon revolutionaries getting BTFO by reality

but /tv/ doesnt understand when shows present characters at a height so that they can be torn down in future episodes
>>
Joanna > Shayla > Angela >>> Darlene
>>
>>71887381
This episode was so fucking bad, like wtf complete change of pace, 2/10
>>
>>71897846
Wish we saw Joanna in this ep, she's meant to have a bigger role this season

>>71897891
I thought it was really good, it seems like it needs to be watched with part 2 though
>>
>>71897891
>>71897920
I thought it was meh until I remembered it's not the complete one, tho I really want to see more Joanna/Angela already
And calling it right now, TYRELL IT'S NOT FUCKING DEAD
>>
>>71898009
yeah as soon as that scene happened i said in my head he's obviously alive.

good though because Tyrell is based.

Also how is Darlene with Gideon? am i forgetting something?
>>
so the black guy is totally a figment of elliots imagination right?
>>
>>71898243
I read in something a while back that said he's a childhood friend
>>
VERA FUCKING WHEN?
He's automatically most based villain and biggest faggot since he killed best girl
He's also the most redpilled
>>
It's like they're taking all of the worst aspects of the first season and turning them up to 11 then slowing down the pace drastically to stretch it out into 4+ seasons.

If they'd wrapped up the story with one season, making the second half of season 1 as good as the first it would have been GOAT television.
>>
>>71887381
I would really like to see more Tryelliot bromance.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.