[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I think something is wrong with Trey...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: wake me up inside.jpg (12 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.jpg
12 KB, 221x228
guys I think something is wrong with Trey...
>>
he turned into matt
>>
he'll be fine
>>
>>71885509
Dude's getting old, shit happens.
>>
File: South_Cuck2.jpg (47 KB, 450x656) Image search: [Google]
South_Cuck2.jpg
47 KB, 450x656
His wife's son will take care of him.
>>
File: 38942faec9.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
38942faec9.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
>>71887493

Is this why there are so many racist jokes about asians, mexicans and white trash, but nothing about blacks in South park? They just don't want to insult their wife's sons?
>>
>>71887493
What the fuck is that suit?
>>
>>71887648
there are tons of jokes about blacks
>>
>>71887926

Yeah, boring jokes, making fun of the ignorant white guy in the episode.
They are always walking on eggshells with them, but you have tons of jokes about asians - about their tiny dicks, their stupid voices, their mongol faces.
>>
>>71887493
I would bang the shit of his wife
>>
>>71888248
i would bang the shit out of her face

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

GAS THE KIKES
RACEWAR NOW
>>
>>71888248
lewd
>>
>>71888218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvUsFQbWZFs

They're stereotypes because they're true and SP totally knows that
>>
>>71887648
It's because black people are the only people where it isn't socially acceptable to make fun them. You can make fun of white people, hispanics, and asians but as soon as you start making fun of black people there's an uproar.
>>
>>71888366
Yea i'm sure the standards and practices tells them no on a lot of their black jokes
>>
>>71887493
>Kobe
>>
>>71888354

>le black people are good at music

What a funny joke. But wow dude, they need to town down the offensive stereotypes. Will black people even recover?
>>
>>71887493
>Kobe
>another brown bun in the oven
>his face

fucking jej
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.