[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I need to watch the Fargo movie before the TV Series? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: fargo-season-1-spoilers copy.jpg (206 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
fargo-season-1-spoilers copy.jpg
206 KB, 1600x1199
Do I need to watch the Fargo movie before the TV Series?

If not, what am I in for?
>>
What the fuck was Lornes problem?
>>
You should

Because it is a great film and the series makes a lot of references to it
>>
>>71884488

Severe autism.
>>
File: Gaear-Grimsrud.jpg (31 KB, 620x431) Image search: [Google]
Gaear-Grimsrud.jpg
31 KB, 620x431
This guy was pretty darn evil.
>>
>After filming the "cop killing scene" Stormare and Buscemi (who played Showalter) were pulled over in real life. Buscemi was able to talk them out of a ticket.
>>
File: fargo kill yourself.png (791 KB, 458x1585) Image search: [Google]
fargo kill yourself.png
791 KB, 458x1585
It's not required to understand things, but you'll enjoy the series more if you do watch the film first.

The film and each season of the series are made to stand on their own, but they are connected in the same universe/timeline.

The film is great anyway, so I would recommend watching it first.
>>
Every scene not involving Billy Bob isn't really worth watching. It's a one-horse show.
>>
gentle reminder that a movie being comfy doesn't make it one of the best movies of all time
>>
>>71885159
Also Billy's acting is abysmal in this for some reason.
>>
Fargo movie is pretty short and pretty good.

No reason not to watch it if you're planning on spending 10 hours watching the series.

See it as an extra episode. There are a bunch of references that are pretty fun .
>>
File: 1460696993902.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460696993902.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.