[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys didn't tell me Poots has a new show coming out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
You guys didn't tell me Poots has a new show coming out.
>>
Imogen Gay Poots is a great actress. I really enjoyed her performance in Green Room. Her body of work in general is very promising.
>>
>>71883758
Roadies?
yeah its ok
only two episodes have come out so far so we'll see how the rest of the show goes
>>
>>71884150

Why did her parents hate her so much?
>>
>>71883758
she gets more beautiful with every passing year
shouldn't it be the reverse?
>>
>>71884355

Imagining how gay her poots are anon?
>>
>>71884150
how do her friends call her?
>>
>>71884603

Pooty
>>
File: hillary-1.jpg (38 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary-1.jpg
38 KB, 450x300
>>71883758
She looks like a young Hillary
>>
*poots*
>>
>>71883758
That's because I fell asleep twice trying to watch it. Forgot to mention it.
She seems interesting, but the rest of the show seems formulaic.
>>
>>71883758
something tells me she's going to age like milk
>>
Imorten Poots when?
>>
Apparently, she's a proper cunt IRL. Supposedly really difficult to work with.
>>
She's hot but that roadies show is dog shit
>>
>>71883758
Imogen is a misspelled version of the correct name Innogen. The two Ns looked like an M in the olde print.
>>
I want to imogen her poots.
>>
>>71884603
On the phone
>>
Immagontakeahuge Poots
>>
>>71883758
it's awful I threw up everywhere when she went on that terrible "You don't get it, it's about the music maaaaaan. You're just a suit" rant
>>
>>71884274
literally everyone hates it, are you lying anon?
>>
I heard Imogene poots likes the nigga dick, is this true?
>>
It's a Cameron Crowe series
how bad can it actually be?

I bet it's comfy af and you're just a bunch of contrarians. Gonna watch the first ep and get back to you.
>>
i literally cannot get over how ridiculous her name is
>>
>>71888814
It can be at least as bad as Aloha.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.