[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been with 1 girl for 11 years what a waste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
>been with 1 girl for 11 years

what a waste
>>
>>71882094

He was a male stripper, he has a lot of miles long before he met his wife.
>>
>implying he doesn't have side bitches
>>
>>71882094
Unlike women, men aren't materialistic pieces of shit and actually desire companionship rather than social status
>>
definitely swingers and all that
>>
>>71882094
>wanting to have degenerate casual sex outside marriage

Cuck
>>
>>71882094
He's probably had some sloots on the side.
>>
>>71882094
At least she isn't a dog or a blimp. Some good looking guys get married to early and end up stuck with women way below their pay grade. It's almost sad and in some cases embarrassing.
>>
Wasn't there some blind item that he tells women he'll fuck them if they fuck Jonah Hill first? When they do it, he won't fuck them, he just did it to help his bro Jonah
>>
>>71882094
You have no idea what he's got going on the side. My guess is a lot
>>
>>71882094
is she the chick who plays lois lane's sister/cousin on supergirl?
>>
>Her father is of Lebanese and Polish descent and her mother is of German and English ancestry

shes not white
>>
>>71882094
He could actually love her, you know. That doesn't mean he's not getting some on the side, of course.
>>
>>71882439
>It's almost sad and in some cases embarrassing.
Like Pierce Brosnan wives and Cuba Gooding Jr.'s wife.
>>
Wait i though he liked dick.
>>
>>71882969

He has a kid with her.
>>
>>71882094
>11 years of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6zol0GEFY

god i hate my life
>>
>>71882094
>been with 1 girl for 11 years

who actually believes this
>>
>>71882920
>See your lovely wife ravaged by cancer and die thin as a mummy
>Ten years later, try at love again
>Overfeed your wife as a form of ptsd
>She gets thicc
>The good kind of thicc.
>>
>>71882491
God I hope that's true. I can't imagine something much more alpha than that.
>>
>>71883409
yeah and that means he cant be gay
>>
>>71882094
>finding his waifu early is a waste
no
>>
>>71882094
The replies in this thread are the proof this degenerate generation of millennials needs to be exterminated in a wall of fire
>>
>>71882920
>>71883494
Pierce looks happy as hell.
>>
>>71883739
He's into it.
Imagine how nasty she is in bed.
>>
>>71882858
nobody cares nigger, she is flawless, rich and famous while you're some miserable fat faggot
>>
File: 1462225567907.png (30 KB, 241x97) Image search: [Google]
1462225567907.png
30 KB, 241x97
>tfw can't accept the fact that Brosnan is getting old
>>
You kids do know he's a flamig faggot, right? Ever heard of professional beard?
>>
File: 1459453532004.jpg (187 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1459453532004.jpg
187 KB, 1024x683
>>71883993

You know I'd like to think the whole concept of beards is dead in this day and age. But then theres's "couples" like Olivia Munn & Arron Rodgers and more recently Toni Braxton and that nigga Birdman, it makes you wonder.

You'd think in "muh current year" being homo or saying you bi would get you more popularity.
>>
>>71884475

Football and people that support football and corporations that run football tend to lean very conservatively, Wisco would burn that pillow biter in effigy.
>>
>>71883426
I did fap to that before.
>>
>>71884475
My cousin is gay, and one of his boyfriends had a thing with Henry canvill some ten years ago. Remember the Kaley Cuoco stint? Right when she was pushing for more money on her show and canvill was superman? Yeah.
>>
>>71882094
> thinking Channing Tatum is good looking

When will this meme end? There are tons of buffer, better looking guys out there. That woman is about as good as he should get.
>>
>>71882160
If men don't marry for status, why are hot young women called trophy wives?
>>
>>71883494
She'd be hot if she lost the weight, might just be menopausal balooning up
>>
File: channingtatumabercrombie1.jpg (80 KB, 609x397) Image search: [Google]
channingtatumabercrombie1.jpg
80 KB, 609x397
>>71884635

He did pretty well at modeling.
>>
>>71884635
He's really handsome like Benedict Cumberbatch.
>>
>>71884647
Called that by whom?
>>
>>71884626

> Remember the Kaley Cuoco stint? Right when she was pushing for more money on her show and canvill was superman? Yeah.

Wat?
>>
>>71884647

two different kinds of status, one where two stars marry = status in sense the other anon was talking about.

The other kind is what Johnny depp had with Amber Heard. It's usually women who are chasing the status otherwise why would a young beautiful woman be banging a dude 2, 3 times her age?

Complicated question.
>>
>>71883494
fucking based
>>
>>71883494
As years go by, I find her more and more attractive. Am I getting old and desperate now?
>>
>>71884904
No, you're shedding the frat-bro/how will my friends judge me illusions and following your dick. You're becoming a man.
>>
>>71883426
Well now we know he kept her around.

On a sidenote: Why fuck the shit is this on COMEDY central?
Is CC becoming like MTV now?
>>
>>71884475
Holy shit she looks mad.
Her resting bitchface granny genes are catching up to her.
>>
>>71884647
probably ugly old unlikeable feminists coined that term anyway.
And I don't know it is a trophy because it's an achievement it shows your value is so high be it status, personality, looks or all of them that even a younger woman who can still bear children and who could have a younger healthier spouse chose to marry you.
>>
>>71883494
Is Pierce a Feeder?

>>71884555
I think he's trying to insinuate that the girl from Bazinga the show, bearded for Cavill until she got her new contract for 1 million dollars an episode then dumped his ass.

I also I remember hearing e dumped his recent girlfriend abruptly, and she was shocked "as she felt things were perfect between them."

On a serious note Cavill is has the charisma of a log and most people don't even know who he is, why would he waste his money on a "beard?"
>>
>>71883494
Good for him.
>>
>>71884775
Welcome to /tv/ newfag
>>
>>71884700
Damn he was way more aesthetic as a model.
Why do people's face's get so wide when they get older? Also when does this start happening? I have gotten fat but i don't know if i lost weight my face would go down to the aesthetic shape it had when i was 18
>>
>>71885071
Learn fucking English Achmed.
>>
>>71882127
yeah imagine all those dudes he banged
>>
>it's another episode of virgins on /tv/ commentating on people who are happy in their relationship
>>
>>71882094

I dumped my high-school girlfriend of 10 years (15yo-20yo), because I wanted to see what it would be like to be with other women. Biggest mistake of my life. The fight was bad, and I had to resort to telling her that I never loved her in order for her to finally get the hint and leave. She moved to Florida, got into Med School, became a doctor and married some other doctor guy. She was tall, pretty and had a big butt too.

I had casual sex for a while, realized a wasn't into slutty girls, and failed to form an emotional connection like the one I had. My last attempt at a girlfriend totaled my car, and yelled and screamed like a crazy women in public. She got me arrested for domestic a few times as well, but the changes never stuck because she would always come clean about when she sobered up, thank God.

Now I'm sexless, and do nothing but work and shitpost.
>>
>>71886174

I assume you mean 15yo-25yo.

Also, you deserve it you fucking idiot.
>>
>>71885150
I don't know what the fuck you were trying to say with that sentence, faggot. Elaborate.
>>
>>71886333
he was implying his path tangentially crossed with a MOVIE STAR through a couple degrees of separation and that he had some hot insider knowledge, a light in the darkness of his otherwise mundane life
>>
>>71885272
Excess alcohol makes your face puffier. Also he works out his neck, why? I don't know, that's for professional football players.
>>
>>71883426
>This video is not available.
>Sorry about that.

Wow, that's some embarrassment right there.
>>
>>71883494
> Bond's a tits man

One more thing to smile about today
>>
>>71885272
hgh makes your bones grow as well as your muscles. look at how the heads of some athletes grow as their career goes on.
>>
>>71882094
>implying any fat fuck sperglord on this board could even get a hold of an actual girl
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.