[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm known to be quite vexing, I'm just forewarning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 98890.jpg (55 KB, 634x405) Image search: [Google]
98890.jpg
55 KB, 634x405
>I'm known to be quite vexing, I'm just forewarning you

XD Literally me
>>
I have this kind of wicked sense of humor for sure. Boys at my school never get me.
>>
>>71877435

Lol I so hear voices in my head too! I'm soooo crazy. Just liek Harley! OMG doesn't *insert shitty Halsey or Melanie Martinez song here* describe Harley perfectly?
>>
>>71877435
>>71878669

You're not even subtle OP
>>
*picks up spork*
>>
>>71877435

I know it's cool for /tv/ to hate on shit but this movie will not fail, normies going to eat this shit up like no tommorow, you'll see Harley and Joker memes posted everywhere for the next 6 months.
>>
>>71877435
Dothraki behind her
>>
The only good thing to come out of this shitshow is the fakes of her tits
>>
>>71878857

>Normie's

B-b-but I'm not like the other girls!
>>
>>71878857
He's right you know. Plus I think it might be good, like the same way chicken nuggets from McDonalds are good.
>>
I really hope they take the important parts from GotG like good writing, interesting characters, appropriate tone, competent well staged actions equences, downplaying shared universe bullshit, etc. etc. instead of the surface level shit from GotG like quips, kooky characters and LE EPIK REAL MUSIC SOUNDTRACK
>>
>>71878857

Oh by the way, the meme's already started. And they're horrible. Harley and Joker are minions for edgy millennials.
>>
>>71879059
you mean in paying premium price for something you can go to the store and get a thousand of for the same price?
>>
>>71879365
Premium, I'd say, creamium!
>>
>>71879352
These cunts don't even know what a Harley Quinn is.
>>
>>71879352
>when your fb friend posts that pic saying the joker makes more sense then batman as an adult
>>
>>71879490

Its a quirky girl with colored hair bragging about being insane. Duh!
>>
Harley better have her Bane venom syrum super strength in this and use the giant mallet at one point.
>>
>>71879490

Harley isn't anything.

She's in like 10 episodes of the cartoon decades ago that are stellar and pretty much everything else is trash. Snowflake tumblr gurls know Harley just as well as the edgelord /v/ kiddies who play the Arkham games where she dresses like a slutted up Juggalo nurse.
>>
>>71879766
I was never a fan of the slutty cheerleader costume and am disappointed they went that route for Suicide Squad instead of the original costume or at least an attempt at a modern remake of the original.
>>
>>71879766
>>71879913
I like the slutty version mainly because I had zero interest in the character until they made her that way.
>>
>>71879947
I suppose the original costume requires a woman witha great figure, while the slutty cheerleader costume only requires exposing flesh so even a fridge can look good in it.
>>
>>71879913

Last Halloween everybody dressed up as Harley Quinn. The idea of Harley as a le quirky and crazy hypersexualized ditzy character sells.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.