[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 0zHm3Fr.png (432 KB, 881x554) Image search: [Google]
0zHm3Fr.png
432 KB, 881x554
What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>71876751
I had a dream last night that Gregor Clegane teamed up with me to fight zombies in my backyard. I told him a few jokes and he thought I was funny and took me on as a squire :^)
>>
File: 0zHm3Fr.png (432 KB, 881x554) Image search: [Google]
0zHm3Fr.png
432 KB, 881x554
>>
>>71876751
What did he mean??!
>>
File: df.png (461 KB, 881x553) Image search: [Google]
df.png
461 KB, 881x553
>>
>>71876751
That's actually correct though.
>>
>>71876751
>platonic affection is an oxymoron

a platonic relationship is a relationship where there is no affection
>>
>>
>>71876490
It's never presented as such. She has no inner conflict about her role or her gender, besides to tell people how grudgingly supportive her dad was about his heir refusing to marry.

Which is a shame because I love her confession to the Elder Brother
>"A daughter. "
>Brienne's eyes filled with tears.
>"He deserves that. A daughter who could sing to him and grace his hall and bear him grandchildren. He deserves a son too, a strong and gallant son to bring honor to his name. Galladon drowned when I was four and he was eight, though, and Alysanne and Arianne died still in the cradle. I am the only child the gods let him keep. The freakish one, not fit to be a son or daughter."

;_;
>>
>>71876997
I have affection (fondness, good feeling, good will, endearment, etc) for my friends

its a friendly affection not "i want to have sex with any marry you" affection. in other words, platonic affection
>>
>>71877801
literally no one cares what you feel, lad
>>
>>71878009
i know you dont, im saying "platonic affection" is not an oxymoron and youre retarded if you think it is. or you have no friends. maybe both
>>
All sort of affections even Platonic are indirectly motivated by materialistic needs.

It's not that you don't have those needs, it's that you don't realize them.(kinda like daemons in mr robot, our subconscious programming).

Only materialistic desires motivate relations. So like at our purest form, what we consider platonic relations to be, there are no needs.
>>
>>71878009
i care
you fucking paki
>>
>>71879296
If i want friends that i can have fun with, how is that materialistic relationship?
>>
>>71876751

He means rape is love.
>>
>>71879899
You can't have fun without consuming them, you want someone for to consume materials with, we can't have fun just sitting with friends doing nothing, by simply being an person and having an identity materials are always into play because they're an integral part of what makes a 'person' -identity. It makes more sense when you thing about existence of faceless men.
>>
>>71880382
Although this is just what I think he means, not my belief. 'I' don't know.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.