[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sabrina the teenage witch was 20 years ago NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: c__640.jpg (21 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
c__640.jpg
21 KB, 400x225
>Sabrina the teenage witch was 20 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>tfw her aunts were infinitely more attractive than her
>>
how long do you think it took to train that cat to talk english
>>
>>71875185
>this
not the piggy nosed one (not that i would't do her)
but how hot was the other auilf..
>>
Never forget my luck stumbling across some late-night movie featuring Aunt Zelda getting her tits out.
>>
And she still looks amazing. Shame she's a whore.
>>
>>71875384
Probably a couple months. When I was a teenager I trained mine during summer vacation, but I could only get him to say fuck, shit, and plebeian.
>>
>>71875491
sauce pls
>>
>>
>>71875384
4-6 months according to the companion books
>>
>>71875384

They cheated, it was not a cat but A midget panther they used.
>>
>>71875384
i think 6-10 weeks

melissa joan hart learning magic took probably 2-3 months
>>
And it was just as terrible as it was then as it is now.
>>
>>71875594

DELETE THIS
>>
god truly is dead
>>
File: 1437695666708.gif (460 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1437695666708.gif
460 KB, 255x192
>Have older sister
>Had to share television time with her as kids
>Had to watch shit like Sabrina and Saved by the Bell
>Used to secretly love it but act like I didn't
>>
File: 3r3AvZi.jpg (312 KB, 1200x940) Image search: [Google]
3r3AvZi.jpg
312 KB, 1200x940
>>71875980

I know that feel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.