[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
postapocalyptic/dystopian movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: La_Jetee_Poster.jpg (17 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
La_Jetee_Poster.jpg
17 KB, 300x392
i love the genre but im afraid i watched every quality one you can find there:
Mad Max
Human Children
The Road
28 Days Later
Water World
Book of Ali
I Am Legend
Obi Oba End of Civilization
On the Silver Globe
Sex Mission
La Jete
Escape from New York
Johnny Mnemonic
Blade Runner

why movies like these are so rare, they are selling good and can easely provide some message.
>>
File: never let me go.jpg (511 KB, 1810x818) Image search: [Google]
never let me go.jpg
511 KB, 1810x818
>>71873644
>>
>>71873644

You forgot Metropolis
>>
>>71873684
is it good?
>>71873736
sure but it aged like milk. i was looking for something semi-modern
>>
>>71873868
>is it good?

It's excellent yeah. Beautifully shot and directed by Romanek, heart-wrenching, and timely or as you put it, has a message. It's dystopian sci-fi with next to none of the iconography which is an interesting approach. I'd suggest not watching trailers as they may give some of it away.
>>
>>71874065
thanks man. i never watch trailers they are huge spoilers in my opinion

if anyone have so.ething else, shoot
>>
Beneath the Planet of the Apes
>>
The Road Warrior
Mad Max: Fury Road
Le Dernier Combat
Threads
>>
>>71873644
A boy and his dog.

It is both kino and the final scene caused feminists of the day to blow out their ringpieces.
>>
watch THE ROVER its very good and probably what you're looking for
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.