[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching this. Whats /tv/'s thoughts on it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Thiskillstheman.jpg (122 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Thiskillstheman.jpg
122 KB, 250x370
Just finished watching this.
Whats /tv/'s thoughts on it? I remember seeing the trailer way back and thinking it a bit weird premise, as I was in a relationship at the time.. But im not currently, overall it was really thought provoking.
>>
I liked it, I don't remember it super well but it was definitely one of my favorite on-screen portrayals of the future that I've ever seen. Really interesting expansion of technologies we already have without being stupid or silly.
>>
I love it, I think it's a modern classic. Brilliant portrayal of the future while telling an engaging and real feeling romance story.
>>
>>71873451
>>71873509
I felt that technology aspect was really well done too. It felt believable, even just the fashion in the future was portrayed well.
>>
>>71873416
Great movie
>>
>>71873416
Boring and stupid desu
>>
>>71873416
i fapped to scarjo's voice desu
>>
>>71874827
this
>>
>>71873416
Shitty movie
-Literally nothing interesting happened
-Phoenix's character seems like whiny crybaby hipster
-Proves that women are still cheating whores even as an AI
-Unrealistic as fuck
etc. Just wasted my time
>>
If I was a rich director who wanted to fuck with people I'd make a film like this about a lonely man child who gets a holographic anime girlfriend.
>>
File: her.png (61 KB, 636x532) Image search: [Google]
her.png
61 KB, 636x532
>>
I thought it was alright. I enjoyed the sleek but bleak and unnerving futuristic atmosphere. Everything seemed depressing and lifeless, even when they were happy it felt like it was just around the corner.
>>
>>71873416
Scarjo's voice is sex in audio form.
>>
>>71875249
imagine being so scared of themes in a movie that you wish it were never made. Typical capecock sucker
>>
Lars and the Real Girl does it better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.