[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate women? Why do you care if people want to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ghostbusters-5.jpg (221 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-5.jpg
221 KB, 405x600
Why do you hate women?

Why do you care if people want to watch this?

Just watch it you idiot. No one cares about your life women haters club lol. Watch it like everybody else idiot.
>>
it looks like a parody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QlbiEpXJKU
>>
I was hating on this movie but I might go see it now that it's getting decent reviews. Never seen the original Ghostbusters and don't have any real expectations

The last predominately female comedy flick I saw (Pitch Perfect 2) was disappointing, but the first movie was pretty damn good
>>
>>71872031
>Watch it
I will, will torrent it so it doesn't get money from me.
>>
>>71872075

Looks like a fun movie to watch in the cinema with friends. Face it 80s style movies don't cut it as popcorn entertainment anyway . Movies need more laughs per second. This looks like a perfect summer blockbuster
>>
>>71872104
>Never seen the original Ghostbusters
opinion_discarded.tiff
>>
>>71872142
This. I saw Spy in the cinemas with a friend and we laughed all the way thru. I hope Ghostbusters goes well
>>
>>71872031

Does Sony pays well?

I been fired from my job lately and i really need a new job.

Shilling for garbage in a mongolian tech support forum sounds like a good job for me.
>>
Why does this movie trigger people so much?
>>
Hating on remakes is always the right thing to do.
There's no decent remake since the Thing.

Fuck Sony and fuck their trash.
>>
>>71872031
I like women. Aggressively.

HOWEVER

This movie doesn't look funny. Pitch Perfect was funny and worth watching. Bridesmaids was funny and worth watching. This doesn't look like those. That's about it.

/thread
>>
>>71872219
Because the main villain is a literal male virgin who picks on the women.

I am sure that many actual virgins would find this too offensive
>>
So I think we can all agree at this point that /pol/ was the single worst thing to ever happen to 4chan.
>>
>>71872284
I am sure that most redditors think that 4chan was all nice and anti-sexist before /pol/.
>>
>>71872205
>he thinks these are shills
Nope. I am someone who seriously wants to see the Zuul sequel to this movie. Am so intrigued with what they coud do. I hope it does a decent amount at box office so they can make this sequel (I do not at all care about the standalone slimer movie and have no idea why they would ever want to make that).
>>
>>71872258
John Carpenter's version is just a new adaptation to the book. There really aren't any good examples of good remakes at all.
>>
>>71872031
>Why do you hate women?
For rejecting me my whole life

>Why do you care if people want to watch this?
I dont really
>>
File: Pixels.jpg (82 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
Pixels.jpg
82 KB, 387x580
Apparently I also hate Jews because I didn't watch this either.
>>
>>71873213
The fat guy who plays the snowman in Frozen fucks Q*bert
>>
>>71872356
You've been at this for days. Your responses are too varied to be a bot. You're a shill. An obvious fucking shill.
>>
File: goblin.png (327 KB, 472x346) Image search: [Google]
goblin.png
327 KB, 472x346
>>71872260

You can't /thread your own post

Lurk more

>>71872284

So I think we can all agree at this point that your mother not aborting you was the single worst thing to ever happen to her.

>muh... muh /pol/!

How triggered does /pol/ make you to be able to live rent free in your head 24/7? At the end of the day you're the one eternally ass blasted with Nazis constantly living in your head like a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
I'm just not going to see this film, and that's purely because the trailer didn't really grab my attention.
>>
>>71872031
i won't watch it because it's a shit movie for the pleb masses. the originals weren't great either, jfyi
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.