[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a show majority of /tv/ will never watch because the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rt.jpg (105 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
rt.jpg
105 KB, 560x420
This is a show majority of /tv/ will never watch because the core audience for this are females, and it's a pity since it's very, very good. Also Brianna is a qt
>>
>>71871403
Scottish people love benefits. If the show isn't about how much Scottish people love benefits then it's not worth watching.
>>
>>71871403
Is that Radmure/Brutus?
>>
>>71871403
I watched 7-8 episodes, because the female lead is hot as fuck and has some nice nude scenes.

Story felt very romance-novel and didn't really appeal to me. I would only recommend it to the perverts or the romantics.
>>
>>71871572
It is. But with considerasbly more rape.
>>
>>71871572
Yes
he rapes men
>>
>>71871628
Does he rape the main woman?
>>
>>71871403
I also enjoy cuckold kino.
>>
>>71871651
he tries a couple of times but is stopped before his dick gets wet every time, by some convenient heroics.

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/source.php/7425
>>
>>71871705
Looks promising
>>
>>71871403

good, hopefully it will remain a classy show that knows what it is supposed to be and won't be infected by some shitty fan base.
>>
Is this the one where she goes back in time, cucks her husband, gets impregnated, goes back to her time, gives her husband the cuck kid, goes ack to the other time to fuck her other husband?
>>
>>71872360

No she wants to go back after his husband's dead.And she said that "Jimmy is one true love"
>>
>>71872360
Yes. It's the best cuck show out there.

It's written by a woman
>>
>outlander
>>
File: 1422256370433.jpg (578 KB, 1456x1456) Image search: [Google]
1422256370433.jpg
578 KB, 1456x1456
>>71871403
It's okay but the main gets away with too much muh strong womyn shit at time that I can't believe men in the 1700s would let pass.

Also the little french fucciboi is easily the most annoying shit on the show, glad based Black Jack fuck'em.
>>
>>71871403
I've only listened the soundtrack, which is 11/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agupWxwvxaI
>>
>>71871624
Same. Too much romance for me, couldn't get into it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.