[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, he's just a black Mitch Hedberg that talks faster and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Hannibal.jpg (734 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.jpg
734 KB, 1920x1080
So, he's just a black Mitch Hedberg that talks faster and yells once in a while?
>>
You really couldn't be more wrong, their style and tone are completely different. Mitch told exclusively one liners where with an emphasis on wordplay, where as Hannibal tells meandering anecdotes where the punchline and humor is derived from his inflection, timing, and his expressions.

I guess they both have glasses though.
>>
he's le black ironikly bad tim n eric irony man
>>
>>71870141
I'm not convinced
>>
>>71870173
his stand up is pretty conventional unless you're referring to how he is on The eric andre show
>>
>>71870354
>how he is on The eric andre show
a statue?
>>
>>71870141
A lot of it reminded me of Hedberg
>Comedy jokes bit
>Handlebar mustache bit
>Throwing a pumpkin at the phone guy bit
>Drawn out sentences with awkward emphasis on 3+ syllable words
>>
>>71869969
>I'm a black guy and white people think they're smarter than me but really I am smarter than them silly boys ;)

Dumb nigger. Unfunny and snitched on Bill Cosby because his career wasn't going anywhere, and it still hasn't since snitching. What a fucking worthless retard.
>>
>>71871253
>having this much of an inferiority complex
>>
nah hes even less funny than Mitch was

Which really says alot
>>
>>71869969
You may have autism
>>
>>71871407
I've taken your words into consideration and that's not what's going on here.
>>
>>71871544
LOL
O
L
>>
>>71869969
yeah but without the wit
>>
>>71871407
Why do sjws and faggots since potshot labeling is effective?
>>
>>71869969
His show on comedy central is like the equivalent of turning in homework without reading it over one more time to make sure you got everything right.
>>
>>71869969
not even close to hedberg
i really don't get why people think he's funny
i could watch a whole set and not even crack a smile
but he's pretty based for btfoing cosby
>>
Nope. Mitch Hedberg is the white Hannibal Buress. Get it straight.
>>
>>71869969

Kind of a weird trajectory going from writer to stand up. Even more so that he's not very good at it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.