[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw alien bro never came back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>tfw alien bro never came back
>>
>>71869723

>He doesn't know

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/District-9-Sequel-Starts-Filming-2017-Soon.html
>>
File: frog_has_had_enough.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
frog_has_had_enough.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
>>71869763
I watched this with a couple of friends, they thought it was a 5/10 I thought it was the worst thing I've ever seen

I really don't get it
>>
>>71869888
its cause you are a faggot
>>
FOOKIN ALIENS
>>
File: bait.jpg (30 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
30 KB, 500x286
>>71869888
>>
>>71869888
Explain (without meme reasons) why you didn't like it so we know you arent a faggot that comes into threads to talk about movies he hasn't seen or movies he likes but is too much of a faggot to admit it and stop being contearian
>>
>>71869763
That's really mean :(
>>
>>71870021
Kek
>>
>>71869723
>trusting space Mexicans
>>
>>71869723
This is what people think of my country now
>>
Why did engine fuel turn funny accent guy into an alien?
>>
>>71869723
Fookin prawns
>>
>>71871268
the fuel accelerated his evolution
the aliens were future humans ALL ALONG
>>
>>71871238
they've been thinking it a long time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
>>
>aliens like cat food because prawns are baited with cat food
>>
so fucking good movie
>>
File: 1463429884598.jpg (657 KB, 3384x955) Image search: [Google]
1463429884598.jpg
657 KB, 3384x955
>>71869723

>movie tries to correlate aliens with apartheid
>blatantly disregards that removing apartheid lowered the standard of living dramatically, starved a bunch of people to death, and killed a bunch of whites

It's globalist propaganda drivel. Stalin made better propaganda movies and they all had the same plot.
>>
>>71871238
No, they just think your country is a shithole, because it is...things were better under apartheid
>>
>>71869723

FOOKIN CHRISTOPHER
>>
>>71871268
all their tech is filled with some bioliquid containing DNA or whatever they have, the liquid he gets sprayed with is what they had been collecting from pieces of tech they had found in the area
>>
>tfw you only like blumpkin because he always gives based Sharlto work
>>
>>71871559
I get sprayed on my face with DNA every day and I haven't turned into a black guy yet.
>>
I just thought of this:

the aliens, because we dont really know much about them, represent blacks
and the corporate police, they represent whites

so the movie is kind of like showing us how evil white people are and how the aliens (blacks) are oppressed by the whites
>>
>>71871614
its alien so it works differently m8
>>
>>71871691
So you're saying he should try turning into a Mexican?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.