[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 2
File: 4652.jpg (977 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
4652.jpg
977 KB, 1200x1200
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.
>>
predator and t1000
>>
>>71867731
>>the correct answer

thread over
>>
>>71867715
i'd take 8 aliens.
>>
>>71867731

Pretty much
>>
I'm thinking Grevious could cut a lot in half.
>>
>>71867715
hello 9gag
>>
>>71867810
Wasn't Grievous basically a comic relief character?

Anyway, >>71867731 is the correct answer.
>>
who will protect th,m from me?
>>
The Slashers can't be killed so they need to be on my side.

I'll take the aliens as well, since the only real threat after them is the predator and one alien can kill a predator.

Nuada, Winter, Lizard and Grievous can all be killed with ease.
>>
>>71867715

T-1000 is OP as fuck, only acid and maybe laser weapons could even hurt him and he'd take the user out before they could melt his entire body, and he's too stealthy and capable of long range combat to even get hit by a lightsaber or ayy lmao blood, so I'd pick Predator just so there's no one to counter him
>>
>>71867731
Predator dies.
T1000 dies.

You lost the fucking game.

>>71867715
The Winter Soldier, he doesn't fucking die
>>
>>71867906
Dude Predator gets outsmarted by Arnie.

No way is he a good choice
>>
Winter soldier without plot armour is fucking garbage. He's literally a regular well trained guy with a metal arm.
>>
>>71868057
Predator with plot armor gets outsmarted by Arnie.
T1000 gets outsmarted by what, a teen and a mental case single mother.

How are those two best choices lmaoi
>>
>>71868067
Don't know about you but there's not much liquid nitrogen or molten lava around my house Tbh.
>>
>>71867715

Grevious and Nuada for the numbers and utility.

Xenomorphs are amazing on the offense since there's 4 of them, they're fast, agile and only have to kill you, ignoring your bodyguards. They can perform a suicidal rush just to get you and only one has to slip by for you to be instantly dead. Unfortunately, they wouldn't seem too good as defenders due to the nature of enemy attackers.

You have to keep in mind the worst possible scenario, which is getting attacked by all enemies at once, in which case anything to even out the numbers is of great importance, as dealing with potentially up to 12 simultaneous attackers is impossible to defend from. It would be even worse when you realise Predator, WS and T-1000 can just snipe you with the others acting as meatshields/distractions. If that happens you're pretty much dead no matter what, Grevious has no connection to the force and won't be able to deflect the shots.

Still, two lightsabers alone are a fantastic weapon capable of dealing with almost any attacker, whereas Nuada and 2 soldiers would try to keep as many enemies occupied and away from you as possible. I'd go with that setup, if you don't get sniped from far away, you have a decent chance of surviving and kill all the other attackers. I assume T-1000 would eventually die from having too many of his nanobots outright vaporised, whereas the other immortals would get sliced in half by Grevious every time. Once the Xenomorphs are dead, melee ceases to be a problem because everything loses to lightsabers. Hell, you could even convince him to give you the Blaster so you'd count as another combatant.

Anyway, it's just the setup. Picking the correct battlefield is another issue, including knowing (or not) the location of other assassins.
>>
>>71868099
You can always lead them there. Worked for John & Sarah.
>>
>>71868028

I mean alongside T-1000, just so there isn't anyone to hide up a tree and cheap shot him with a laser
>>
After careful consideration

Bucky and Grievous.
>>
>not picking the slasher duo with tropes
When everything is going to shit and you're hiding, they'll literally pop up behind you and stab you.

Also considering T-1000 gets fucked up by acid, I'm thinking 8 Xeno's would destroy him.
>>
>>71867715
T-1000 and Predator

T-1000 is basically indestructible, Predator can turn invisible and shoot Grievous' heart
>>
>>71867715
Let's analyze the pros and cons of everyone:

>Grievous
pros: strong robot, master with lightsabers, can use powerful blaster
cons: not very smart, can still be damaged or destroyed by Earthling weapons with relative ease, fights at close distance most of the times which means any sniper can take him out
>T-1000
pros: excellent camo, very durable and strong, smart and capable of making vital tactical decisions
cons: can only attack melee if disarmed of his pistol and police radios are not the most efficient ways to know the whereabouts of people nowadays, vulnerable to heat
>Predator
pros: extremely skilled hunter, infrared vision, master of melee fight, equipped with powerful plasma caster, very strong and durable
cons: can't see you if you're covered in mud and due to predator hunting rules he can't kill you unless you're armed or that wouldn't be much of a sport, he also needs to ged quite close to secure the kill since none of his weapons are really suited for sniping
>Jason/Meyers
pros: immortality?
cons: physically the weakest of all, can only attack melee and probably can't damage my bodyguards at all, could be easily chained and left in a basement for eternity
>Lizard
pros: genius-level scientist, very strong and durable, capable of regenerating lost limbs, could summon an army of reptiles to slow the enemies down
cons: can only attack melee, still vulnerable to many types of weapons
>Aliens
pros: sneaky, perfect killing machine, acidic blood and there's four of them
cons: relatively weak and frail compared to the others on the list, not very smart, can only attack melee

CON.
>>
Put Lizard on some tropical place with loads of reptiles (do crocodiles/alligators count as reptiles?)
A few hundred crocs under his control would be devastating.
>>
>>71868207
>Winter Soldier
pros: ultimate soldier, equipped with various, powerful weapons, physically strong and with a cybernetic arms, master tactician and trained in martial arts, can snipe enemies (or you) from far away
cons: no one? capeshit powers > sci-fi powers
>Nuada
pros: skillfull fighter, can command two undestructible robots that magically repair themselves and are invulnerable to any type of weapons
cons: if killed, the soldiers become useless (or you become the new master? I don't remember)
and he's relatively weak compared to many other on the list

So, I'd take the Winter Soldier for his weapons and training
then Nuada/Predator/T-1000

Note that the Predator can use his plasma caster against the T-1000 who in turn can morph and impale him with his blades.
The Predator and the T-1000 are pretty much equal. Nuada relies entirely on the two Golden Army soldiers, who are virtually the strongest opponents in the lotto.

The others don't scare me.

Y'all wanting the xenos on your side but you forget that they're basically animals and Sigurney Weaver killed one of them with an improvised flamethrower in the first movie (or wounded it? Whatever)
>>
>>71868207
>due to predator hunting rules he can't kill you unless you're armed
that only applies to humans, as unarrmed we arent a threat to them. its about combat ability
>>
>Nuada and the T-1000

Like there are any other reasonable choices.
>>
>>71867879
>Lizard can regrow entire limbs in mere seconds
>can be killed with ease

whatever you say fuckboi
>>
>>71868207
>due to predator hunting rules he can't kill you unless you're armed

Why do you think this rule applies here? He wants to kill you, not hunt you for sport. OP said they will do anything to kill you. Will the T-1000 only kill you if you end up being the future leader of the resistence? No. They will kill you because they want you dead. That's it. Don't overthink this scenario.
>>
>>71868280
Let's give a Barret .50 cal to Bucky and see who he can take down with one shot:
>Nuada
>Predator
>Xenos
>Grievous
>Lizard

The Winter Soldier is a given.
>>
Okay fellas.

Who can fight in anything resembling close combat against lightsabers? If you have him on your side, you're guaranteed to kill any melee attackers and do so quickly and reliably. This leaves you with having to deal with ranged attacks only or an all-out suicidal rush performed by other attackers.

Granted, as >>71868162 mentioned, having the slashers pop literally behind your back might mean you have to take them just to not get killed at the most random of times.
>>
>>71867715
Slasher dudes and T1000, you cannot kill Jason and you cannot kill the T1000. They would kill the rest of the dudes before they even got to me.
>>
NUADA, THEM GOLDEN BOYZ AND THE ALIENS ARE THE ONLY LOGICAL CHOICE.

ALL OF THEM MAKE 7. THATS SEVEN NIGGAS THAT GOT YOUR BACK AGAINST THE OTHER SEVEN.

FIRST OFF NUADA IS A GENUINELY SYMPATHETIC BAD GUY WHO IS VERY CLASSY AND YOU COULD CHILL WITH AND DISCUSS PHILOSOPHY OVER FINE WINE AND CLASSIC MUSIC PLAYED OVER A GRAMOPHONE IN A FIRESIDE CHAIR IN AN ENGLISH LIBRARY.
FURTHERMORE HE THE ONLY NIGGA THAT CAME THIS CLOSE TO KILLING HELLBOY BEFORE HIS DUMBASS SISTER WENT AND STABBED HERSELF. NOT TO MENTION HE HAD TWO AWESOME WARRIOR GOLDEN DUDE WHO REGENERATE IF THEY DIE!

NEXT UP THE FOUR ALIENS. IF THEY CLOSE IN THE DISTANCE AND GET UP CLOSE THEN ITS LIGHTS OUT FOR THE OTHER GUY. THEIR ONLY VULNERABILITY IS WEAPONS FIRE. THAT MEANS T1000, BUCKY BARNES AND PREDATOR NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF BY NUADA AND HIS GOLDEN BOYZ. XENOMORPHS CAN EASILY FUCK UP USELESS LIZARD MAN, SLASHERS AND GRIEVANCE. AND ONE OF THE ALIENS HAS TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF AGAINST THE T1000 BECAUSE HIS BLOOD WILL BE ABLE TO CHEMICALLY ERODE THE POLY-MEMETIC ALLOY.

THERE IS NO OTHER LOGICAL DECISION YOU KNOW IM RIGHT SON.
>>
There is literally only one correct choice.

T-1000 + Winter Soldier

Shapeshifting super intelligent robot with superior strength, vision, hearing and analytical abilities who is also probably a near perfect shot and never has to sleep or eat. And a super assassin with super strength who is a melee master and comes with a huge arsenal of all sorts of weapons both can use with incredible accuracy. I might take a gun too. Just in case.

Many of the others can be one-shot with a 50 cal and the rest will run into the T-1000 who makes himself look like a tile floor. They step on him and he spikes into them and rips them apart with dozens of spikes just jagging about. The slashers will never get past him and his vision allows him to see Preddy.
>>
>>71868114
Grievous is basically jar jar with light sabers. Michael Myers or Jason could simply machete his arm off. And obi wan fucked his shit up with a blaster which means WS T1000 or predator can just as easily kill him since they have ranged weapons. Grievous shouldn't be on this list t b h
>>
>>71868162
The Slasher Duo shouldn't really be there though. Horror movie trops often include the bad guy returning from the dead to kill the survivors just when they thought they were safe.
What's even the point of picking up the toughest and smartest characters to protect you if those two can just pop up and kill you while you're taking a shit?
And I don't think horror movie tropes apply to the xenos or the T-1000 so Jason/Meyers can't even protect you from your enemies.
Basically its'a lose/lose situation for you, unless you're comfortable with having the Predator or the T-1000 keep an eye on you every single fucking second for the rest of your life, even when you're sleeping or fapping.
>>
>>71868729
>Michael Myers or Jason could simply machete his arm off
kek in the time they raise one arm Grievous has already cut them up into neat little pieces.
>>
>>71867731
>doesn't pick at least 1 magic character
>now has 2 invincible mechanical titans after him with a spoopy elf and 2 undead serial killers
Didn't think this through, did you?
>>
>>71868765
>not picking a sniper (Bucky/Predator) and Nuada
the Golden Army soldiers really make the difference in an open fight, no one on that list can take them down
>>
>>71868737
10 aliens is easy to kill. The T-1000 could kill any dexterous enemy. The slasher bros can defend and assassinate and teleport and can't be killed. Realize that the duo is a single unit and you can pick someone else still. T-1000 and Slasher boys is best option. I would imagine many would get close to killing me, but would be suddenly shoved into a sleeping bag and smacked against a tree.
>>
>>71867715
t1000 and grievous . john conor is a technophobe d bag and he needs to die im on board with that. it is the current year. and jedi are scum. obiwan cut that guys arm off in the cantina for no reason and they enlist the help of han a smuggler so grievous did nothing wrong and the jedi were on the wrong side of the empire.
>>
>>71868793
>put Bullet in Nuada's squishy head
>golems go offline and are now just pretty statues

>>71868737
>T-1000 keep an eye on you every single fucking second for the rest of your life, even when you're sleeping or fapping.
Why would I care? It's no different than fapping next to a vacuum.
>>
>>71868800
The point is that every character on that list has a weakness, even the most OP (the Golden Army boys can be neutralized if Nuada is killed). If the Slasher Duo comes with horror movie tropes they can simply teleport behind your back and stab you even if you live in a bunker protected by an army and the strongest characters on that list.

It doesn't make any sense.

And having them on your side doesn't really help either because they would never be able to kill the T-1000 or Grevious or pretty much anyone else on that list.

>>71868843
You should try to keep Nuada away from the actual fight, though he's still a skilled fighter with his spear.
>>
>>71868843
Only a retard like you with no tactical insight would put Nuada in such a vulnerable position.
>>
>>71868843
Also, your mum's gonna' be a pretty fucking statue when all my cum dries on her and I use her as a lawn ornament.
>>
>>71868879
Yeah, that's why you get a dex and speed fighter like the T-1000 to do the rest of the work. 2 unkillable juggernauts with teleportation and a liquid metal unkillable roboman who is quicker and smarter.
>>
>>71868729

You underestimate both G (who lost to a very notable Jedi) and lightsabers (which can cut through pretty much anything). How are you going to block a swing from a weightless, phase-through-everything weapon? How are you going to overpower a guy when anything that touches his sabers vanishes? Obiwan only shot G after he had lost his swords. And as far as his battle prowess goes, we'd have to go with Clone Wars cartoons that show G as a much fiercer competitor... which is meaningless when you realise even a competent or even mediocre fighter would have a tremendous advantage when holding just one lightsaber. There's also the question of what G's armour is made of and whether it can be pierced by Earth's weaponry. Plasma shot seems much tougher but that one could perhaps be blocked/redirected using lightsaber?

Again, lightsabers on your side means nobody lives after taking a hit, even if they can regenerate, it takes time you can spend on: a) disengaging, b) taking out another fighter, c) vaporising the injured enemy.
>>
T-1000 and the aliens

T-1000 can pretend to be any of the others and fool them before he kills them. As mentioned before he can pretend to be a floor tile then cut their legs out from beneath them. And since he is on the same team with aliens he does not have to worry about getting acid on him. His only weakness whpould have been alien blood but now it's not an issue and he sweeps the floor with his aliens compatriots
>>
>>71868970
Predator can cloak himself and shoot him in his tender parts, or T-1000 can pretend to be a fellow fighter before knifing him in the back with alloy spike arms. Grievous for all his cool factor just puts on a fancy lightshow, nothing more.
>>
>>71868954
And then Bucky headshots you from 3 miles away because he's a supersoldier with an entire arsenal at his disposal.

Or you get plasma'd by a camouflaged Predator as soon as you leave your house to buy something.

You should try to bring the fight to them instead of taking a defensive stance and letting your enemies put themselves in an advantageous position.

You should send your shapeshifting T-1000 to track down and kill all the others.
>>
>>71868879
>>71868900
Nuada is a vulnerable glass cannon and his soldiers are slow as fuck. The only guys they can take out aren't a seriousy threat to begin with. They would just ignore them and go straight for you. Good luck having those slow robots protect you against xenos or Grievous.

>>71868928
Only someone who doesn't have sex regularly can produce that much cum. Teenaged virgin confirmed. :^)
>>
>>71867715
One question:
Does Jason have his body possessing demon worm form from part 9? Because that is a potential game changer. All organic characters, save for possibly Grevious due to lack of mass, could be taken over then.
>>
>>71867715
Predator has best long-range weapons, and the other characters almost exclusively use short-range weapons.
Nuada has two indestructible sidekicks, and is only defeated in his movie is because his sister uses magic bullshit.
>>
>>71868609
The 7 vs 7 argument is a bit compelling I must say
>>
>>71869082
WS with a 50 cal trumps Predator and his glorified fireball shooter
>>
File: 1409044201260.jpg (2 MB, 2057x3000) Image search: [Google]
1409044201260.jpg
2 MB, 2057x3000
>>71869082
>Predator has best long-range weapons
No. The plasma caster doesn't have the range of a sniper rifle.
>>
Nuada because he's a genuinely sympathetic bad guy
>>
I feel like you people are seriously underestimating Lizard. Dude easily beat Spider-Man in the movie. He can lift well over 10 tons, he can regenerate from pretty much anything and he can command reptiles. Plus he's a brilliant scientist.
>>
>>71869122

That's an anti-material rifle.
>>
>>71869064
>glass cannon
That glass cannon is the only choice. You've got to pick a magic-based character or you're fucking done.
>what is forcing your opponents through a bottleneck so they have no choice but to face the soldiers
Like I said, no tactical insight whatsoever.
>>
>>71869248
>material
lel lurk /k/ more you fucking pleb
>>
>>71869026
I want my T-1000 on me. It can defend me from attackers, regenerate and probably form defensive structures. His liquid form can disable multiple opponents very hellishly if he wanted. Jason is on assassination duty. Meyers isn't very magical, but Voorhees's whole gag is teleporting and illogically killing red herring successes at the most inopportune time, and coming back and doing it again, and dying and returning even worse than before.

The big problem with all these strategies is that in this scenario, the hero or a hero must defeat the last dude, in a literary or story-telling sense, I mean. The player would have to kill the last dude, or the selected baddie would have to be sympathetic to some degree if this was a true story that any of these baddies are from. As all of these baddies are always beat by the hero by luck, chance, cleverness, courage or self-sacrifice no matter what, just after the pack is thinned to the last.
>>
>>71869248
Only because of Geneva
>>
>>71869248
It's just as often used in anti-personnel roles
>>
>>71867715
>slasher duo have horror movie cliches on their side
Anyone not choosing them is guaranteeing his own death, like five minutes after the fighting ends
>>
>>71869323
Nuada's magic and thousands of years of experience dealing with hocus pocus fantasy shit > two soggy fucks with a couple of blades
>>
>>71869255
>what is forcing your opponents through a bottleneck so they have no choice but to face the soldiers

Doesn't work against Grievous, T-1000, Predator, Lizard, Aliens

Plus they can't repair if they melt down. They can repaair if their individual parts are separated but if the parts were melted down and don't fit together any more they are done for. Several of the others have weapons than can melt metal.

A slow protector will never be a safe bet against quick and agile opponents like Aliens or Grievous or Lizard.
>>
>>71867715
Answer's obvious, Slasher Bros and T1000.

Slasher Bros are: Relentless, can teleport anywhere, and literally cannot be stopped once they're set on you, just kept at bay. They'd be utterly unstoppable if they weren't on your side.

T1000 is also stronger and more versatile than anything else there so obvious choice.
>>
>>71869376
Nigger, that's why the predator is used to thin the herd.
>>
>>71869464
The only thing that's gonna get thinned is your tight little boipussy
>>
>>71867715
So armour in the SW universe can on some occasions be strong enough to stop lasers and shit and surely Grievous is made of some hard shit since he fights all the time. Could any of these chumps even damage him?

Also why no Jason X?
>>
>>71867790
I'm pretty sure 8 xenos can take the rest
>>
>>71869710
Good one.
>>
>>71868067
>T1000 gets outsmarted by what, a teen and a mental case single mother.

But Sarah wasn't mental at all.
She was 100% right about everything.
>>
If your answer doesn't include Bucky you already lost since the other faggots (outside 1-2 versions of Jason and Michael) get BTFO in their respective films.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.