[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never have a love story with charlotte why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>tfw you'll never have a love story with charlotte
why even bother living
>>
>>71862552
You'll never have one because you don't make the effort to find it.
>>
>>71862744
that's not true.. THAT'S NOT TRUE

DELETE THIS
>>
>>71862744

fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT WOMEN DONT FIND ME ATTRACTUVE FUCK OTUYUY
>>
as qt as Scarlett was in that film...
...I do not want to date a fucking unambitious, quiet privileged academic type who won't even leave her hotel room when she's in a fucking bizarre new country

>Am I wrong about her?
>>
>>71864571
The thing that annoyed me the most about her is how she gets jealous when Bill Murray's character sleeps with the singer lady. Like what the hell? You two are just friends, he's twice your age, and you get jealous that he cheats on his wife with someone else and not you?
>>
>>71864684
I completely forgot about that.
Fuck! Copolla nailed that character type then.
>>
>>71864684
that's called characterization

Also, it could seem strange, but tbqh I had similar relationship, and I'm sad you can't understand it.
It was clear before he slept with the singer, that they shared a deeper feeling, even sexual. Even if they didn't talk about, it was clear between them. I mean, fuck it was obvious that they were just "trying" to be friends. This type of "strange relationship" is not something new to me, so I can easily relate to Scarlett when she got mad: she felt cheated on. If you can't empathize with her, that's on you tho'.

that said, the morning after she realized that she had been stupid
>>
Well be a billionaire like bill in the film and youll sudendly see a lot of bitches be interested by you for such an "innocent" romance...
>>
>>71864571
she is shown roaming tokyo heaps you spud
>>
>>71862552
top tier scarjo with original boobs
amazing film tbch
>>
>>71865373
Yes I know this exact relationship having experienced it
Its like being cheated on emotionally
>>
>>71862552
>charlotte

was that her name?

This movie was so vapid and insubstantial I hardly remember anything about it

Literally the definition of style over substance, beautiful movie, really atmospheric, great music. Fuckall in terms of actual writing or meaning though, just drifting white affluent people being melancholy yawn
>>
>>71865373
I can understand why she would feel jealous, but it could've been handled better. Even as a stupid young person she should've been more confused about the nature of their relationship than angry.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.