[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Contrarian filters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1400x2100
ITT: Contrarian filters
>>
Did you know it took twelve years to make?
>>
>>71862434
Did you know it's a pretty good movie anyway?
>>
>>71862445
Not true, but did you know it took twelve years to make?
>>
>>71862107
>>
>>71862546
explain in detail why it's bad.
>>
>>71862596
not an argument
>>
Are you pretending you like this film now, pleb?
post some chen and then fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>71862546
Yes but that was an integral part to the films message.
>>
>>71862641
What message? That growing up makes you uninteresting and have shitty plot points?

Great waste of time, just like Boyhood.

Did you know it took twelve years to make?
>>
>>71862737
>What message? That growing up makes you uninteresting

Yeah kind of. It made a pretty good job at portraying how it feels to grow up in an uninteresting enviroment (like 99% of suburban people do). And after all art is supposed to be an expression of what it feels to be human right? That movie did it pretty well. Nevertheless i think this movie like muck of linklaters work isnt actually created as entertainment but the people at Paramount figured that they had a potential cash cow in their hands with the 12 years meme and now we have people like you complaining about not being entertained in a movie that wasnt supposed to be entertaining but was marketed as such.
>>
>>71863061
Sounds like proto hipster trash to me

>it's not entertaining on purpose!
>>
anyone got that reaction image from the oscars?
>>
>>71863096
Its not entertaining but its relatable and thats enough for me.
>>
Movie gets worse each time you watch it
Also I've seen the guy who played the alcoholic stepdad walking around my university before
>>
>>71863096
Not every movie is meant to be entertaining.

But this one was. It was really hypnotizing and comfy.
>>
>>71863096
/tv/ once again proving itself the worst board on the site. Is this the average capeshit poster?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.