[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eps2.0_unm4sk-pt1.tc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mreddit.jpg (4 MB, 1944x2880) Image search: [Google]
mreddit.jpg
4 MB, 1944x2880
>The first hour of the two-part premiere began to stream a few minutes into the facebook live Q&A session...

>USA then let it be known via Twitter and other platforms that the hour would stream for a limited time via Twitter at 8:30 p.m. ET, Snapchat via the Buzzfeed Discover Channel at 8:45 p.m. and the “Mr. Robot” YouTube channel and via USANetwork.com at 9 p.m.

The first episode is out, what are you waiting for /tv/ ???
https://kat.cr/mr-robot-s02e01-720p-webrip-aac2-0-h-264-knitting-ettv-t12919900.html
>>
I've seen the one from that torrent link and it's only the first part of the premiere. There is supposed to be a part two and it's nowhere to be found.
Did they not stream it or something?
>>
Please go back to redd.it and never comeback
>>
>>71862085
No they just streamed part one.

It was pretty good. Sets up a lot of things nicely.
>>
>>71862085
no you gotta watch wednesday on USA network
>>
>>71862138
>>71862142
well shit, at least I won't have to wait a week
it really was good though
>>
it was really good but i'd rather have watched both parts on wednesday

fucking hype though
>>
This show is just starting to seem pretty dumb. Whenever Elliot starts some monologue about normies I cringe. In the same vein as House of Cards, easy cynicism painted in the broadest possible strokes, real evils turned into caricatures. You could sell this show as a satire of hacker bullshit without changing one bit. If you want a good show that takes a skeptical look at power and institutions watch The Wire.

>Hey I'm Elliot, people be watching NCIS and using Facebook, lol amiright?
>>
>>71862382
It's your fault for not seeing him as a character. You know, those things in shows that have motivations, actions and thoughts you may or may not agree with?
>>
>>71862478
So is the point of the show that the main character is boring and an idiot? Experimental TV at its finest.
>>
>>71862539
Yes, you cracked the case. Move along now.
>>
Darlene is stronger and more beautiful than ever.
>>
>>71861986
Fuck that, the only piracy notices I've ever gotten in 9 years of torrenting where for the first season of that bullshit show.
>>
>>71861986
Can we get some pizza?
>>
>>71861986
this show is actually pretty good, i will wait till wednesday to watch the two parts at once
>>
>>71862228
shits going down in the second half, i can't wait.
>>
This episode was so fucking horrible

Hey guys I'm back, but now I have a black friend.

Who just discovered seinfeld

Then there was so many other fucking nonsensical things.
>>
Just like every shows that got unexpected praises, it quickly turns to shit.
>>
>>71865495
That would imply it was once good.
>>
File: mr.normie.jpg (30 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
mr.normie.jpg
30 KB, 463x469
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.