[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Trek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: StarBlack.jpg (534 KB, 1311x1608) Image search: [Google]
StarBlack.jpg
534 KB, 1311x1608
Reminder that if /tv/ had its way, none of them would exist.
>>
worf would have been ok, he pretty much nigs it up
>>
>>71861714
You forgot Uhura...
>>
File: das it.jpg (399 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
das it.jpg
399 KB, 1024x676
Who is that in the lower right? I worked on Star Trek for over fifteen years but I can't seem to recognize him.
>>
File: 1468013212862.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468013212862.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>71861714
All of these shows pre-date 4chan, and even more so stormfags/pol/

you make it seem like 4chan was always a pool of racists.

We weren't. that's very recent.

except for using the word nigger and hitler, we didn't even pay it lip service. that was POE'S LAW in effect. the rest of us were joking.
>>
>>71861714
Black characters are fine as long as they aren't portraying, replacing, or screwing white characters.
>>
>>71861960
We've just found out about the jewish plot the genocide the white race.
>>
File: imvim2015_promo.jpg (51 KB, 407x618) Image search: [Google]
imvim2015_promo.jpg
51 KB, 407x618
>>71861714
These are original characters.

You seem to be missing that most outage over this shit is from turning white characters into 'diversity flavor of the month'. Usually for the diversity bucks it brings in. Original characters of color are welcome.

You're either telling or dumb. Good luck with that friend.
>>
>>71861714
I don't get it?
>>
>>71861960
>thinking /pol/ is home to stormfags
you don't browse other boards do you?
>>
>>71861714
don't forget the chinks too
>>
Michael Dorns eyes in tha image always make me giggle like a fag.
>>
File: KLINGON'D.png (745 KB, 497x742) Image search: [Google]
KLINGON'D.png
745 KB, 497x742
how does he do it /tv/?
>>
>>71862447
Just ck tv, bored of k vg a while ago, i like b mostly but yeah, can't say i visit hardcore or diy. pol is pretty much b but with user id like it use to have, and the flags of int.
>>
>>71862135
Tell me more about religions ambition to kill everyone. this is news, we must tell the people.
>>
>>71862534
You know he went through TNG with fear of being fired EVERY SINGLE SEASON He thought he was going to be fired at any moment. No one ever told him he was doing well. I think it's why he worked his ASS OFF.
>>
>>71862577
Read Mein Kampf. It's all explained in there. Watch out for versions the jews have manipulated.
>>
Because worf was a cool cunt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.