[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freddy vs Jason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 156156156156.jpg (224 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
156156156156.jpg
224 KB, 900x507
Why was this considered bad? I mean it was pretty middle of the road better than Nightmare 5 and 6 and F13 8 and 9 and also better than the remakes. I thought the first half was actually pretty solid and went downhill from there
>>
I read somewhere that, at the end, Pinhead was supposed to hook both of them with his chains and drag them to hell, but the rights to Hellraiser had switched companies or something so they couldn't do it.
>>
File: f13 violet 2.jpg (14 KB, 359x287) Image search: [Google]
f13 violet 2.jpg
14 KB, 359x287
>>
>>71859242
I really really really hated F13 5.
>>
whens the last time you guys have rewatched this, its pure kino.. its so good.
>>
>>71858769

There was also a planned sequel Freddy vs Jason vs Ash (From The Evil Dead). The movie was scrapped, but the script was turned into a comic series.
>>
>>71859433
I watch it every now and then
I try to re-watch every Jason and Freddy movie, but halfway through them I get sick of them. Mostly Freddy, I get really care for any of the sequels after the second one.
>>
>>71859520
>I get really care for any of the sequels after the second one
Holy shit the typos
I could really careless about the sequels after the second one
>>
It could have been bad (seriously, read the scripts written that were ultimately rejected; Jason is white washed into being a good guy and they full on retcon Freddy as Jason's killer/having raped Jason as a kid) but instead, it was just meh.

Not using Kane Hodder though, that was the thing that made people hate FvJ. The plot was good, but Friday fans were butt hurt to the extreme that their favorite glove wearing bear fag didn't get to return and play Jason.
>>
The Freddy and Jason stuff was alright. All the stuff with the teens, though, that was all shite.
>>
>>71859679
the literal only other way to go with the plot would be Nightmare at Camp Crystal Lake were the Elm st kids go camping but I don't get the asshurt because Freddy gets one kill in the whole movie. The whole conflict is Jason over stays his welcome and takes Freddy's kids
>>
File: 1392456231118.jpg (54 KB, 624x448) Image search: [Google]
1392456231118.jpg
54 KB, 624x448
>>71859506

Bruce Cambell talked about it in an interview once and said that "the lawyers" were the reason it never got made, which makes sense. Basically that each side's legal team would bitch and bitch about how their character was represented and that their character couldn't "lose", which is why everyone with two brain cells knew going in that the ending would be a tie.

Greedy Jews ruin everything. It's a wonder any crossovers ever get made at all.
>>
>>71860670
kind of a shame, but if they are smart they will band together for a slasherverse
>>
>>71860670

Do these lawyers not even know that these characters don't die and just keep coming back anyway?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.