[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he was cucked right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: forrest-gump.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
forrest-gump.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
So he was cucked right?
>>
Eh.
>>
>>71857581
That's his son, tho.
>>
Who cares? This is imdbcore. Try to discuss something worth a damn, or at least shitpost better.
>>
>>71857581
Half-cucked

Cheated on and used, but that's his kid.
>>
reddit had some big thread about how jenny's life was so fucked, that it was okay to take advantage of some retard and make him raise someone elses kid
>>
>>71858576
reddit are cucks what do you expect
>>
>>71858409
no its not, she just told him it was his kid because she didnt know anyone who could better raise him and he was retarded enough to believe the kid was his.
>>
He was settled-for for his provisioning ability after aids-riddled Jenny could no longer galavant around the world fucking counter-culture figures. However it could be his kid, and they both might have aids
>>
>>71857581

Yeah, that's not his kid. Jenny exploited Forrest throughout the entire movie, why would the ending be any different?
>>
I never really thought about it, but wouldn't the kid have AIDS too? And Forrest?
Why is Jennay such a fucking cunt?
>>
>>71859159
Forrest wouldn't have gotten aids. Straight men don't get AIDS.

The kid maybe though. Not sure how that works.
>>
Jenny wouldn't do that

She's a honorable and honest woman
>>
>>71859235
Jenny had AIDS.
I'm sure she fucked Forrest at least once, out of pity.
I mean, AIDS isn't the gay flu anymore. Anyone can get it from a dope head. Look at Dallas Snipers Club.
I mean Dallas Buyers Club.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco
>>
>>71859292
Doesn't matter that Forrest fucked that AIDS Jenny. How is it going to get into his bloodstream unless he's got a cut on his dick?
>>
>>71859159
She got AIDS after she had the kid, that's the whole reason why she contacted Forrest to begin with, she found out she had it and didn't want to leave her child alone in the world.
>>
>>71859366
AIDS is passed through vaginal fluid too retard.
>>71859394
She did a bunch of shit and AIDS has been around since the 70s. I bet she gave both the fuckers AIDS and hid it from them.
>>
Straight men can get HIV through vaginal sex although the likelyhood is very very small. Like 1 in 1000 and thats being super generous.

Anal sex is almost always going to transmit because it results in small fissures even with proper lube/etc. This is including Male/Female and Male/Male.

Drugs taken with a needle will also be one of the highest risk markers.

The funny thing is, the HIV virus is super super weak outside of the body and cant survive more than a few seconds. It has to be transmitted directly through bodily fluid, most notably blood.

This is all assuming you arent using protection or clean needles obviously.
>>
>>71859486
Poz my neg hole baby.
>>
File: 1455369696644.jpg (342 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
1455369696644.jpg
342 KB, 536x640
>>71859482
INTO WHAT!?
>>
wait what

i didn't know jenny died from aids i thought it was something else
>>
>>71859511
The peenus weenus of course silly
>>
>>71859532

People assume because it is never stated outright.

It would fit the time period.
>>
>>71859486
You're forgetting STDs

Having sores drastically increases the likelihood of transmitting HIV through vaginal sex

So if you're straight and you're careless, it's still entirely plausible that you'll get it, just because you got some other STD first
>>
>>71859532
it was implied.
>>
>>71859486
Ex heroin addict here. I got hepatitis C from sharing needles. When I found out I had it, the doctors said that it was actually rare nowadays for needle users to get infected with AIDS and that they are much more likely to catch Hep C.
>>
>>71859628
How many STD did Forrest get in nam?
>>
>>71859486
You aren't more likely to get HIV as a man giving it to someone in the ass or the vagina. Even for gays, the one giving the anal sex is far safer than the one receiving.
Straight non drug using males almost never get HIV.
>>
>>71859687
Statistically?

All of them
>>
>All this disillusional Forrest defending

He got cucked, didn't get aids because he was lucky, and that's that
>>
>>71857581
Its amazing how this movie shows the true nature of women.
>>
Is it normal to fucking despise Jenny? Because I remember watching this movie all the way back in high school, and that was my impression of her.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.