[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hannibal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SEASONS 1 2 AND 3 OF HANNIBAL OR THE HANNIBAL MOVIES. HANNIBAL FRANCHISE IN GENERAL. Feel free to share things all Hannibal related. I am focused on the Hannibal TV show but feel free to post about the different movies as well.
>>
File: 1467766525614.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467766525614.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>slow motion teacup shatterin
>obviously Hannibal's tea cup that he said it finally came back together
>the tea cup slowly reverses
>it forms into a porcelain will
>Mfw Hannibal realized that when the teacup was put together is was will along
>flashback to when hannibal gutted will
>he said to will that the teacup finally came back together
>MFW
>>
>>71855574
the series is patrician, the movies are great
>>
>>71855574
Hannibal rhymes with Cannibal
>>
is Hannibal the greatest show of all time?
>>
File: TJAEjcb.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TJAEjcb.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
most based spoiler wallpaper for my /tv/ hannibros
>>
>>71858328
fuck

dude
>>
Am I the only one that thought the third season was horrible? Truly a massive change in feel.
>recasting of Michael Pitt
Why even bring back his character?
>sniper Asian woman
What the fuck?
>Dr. Bloom goes full lesbian
??????

The first half of the season felt so sloppy, and the second half was barley passable when comparing it to the first too.

The dramatic cliff hanger of season 2 would've made a stronger series ending imo.
>>
>>71858143
Yes. They let us know them, see them...they offered the viewers a rare gift...but they didn't want it
>>
>tfw always forgot about the show when it was airing even though I wanted to watch it

wish nbc's stream of the show actually worked, or if they kept it on on demand
>>
>>71858772
>Muh killer of the week

Second half of season 3 was great
>>
I can't get over how bullshit Armitage's performance was. Snarling like a cartoon character, there was no power behind him, no menace. He was supposed to be a huge guy who chews a block of rubber just to make his jaws strong enough to bite through bone. Not this travesty reading to kids on Halloween at the library.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Abigail is gorgeous.
>>
Season 3 sucked, absolutely DROPPED a few episodes in.
>>
>>71859119
She was too pure for this world, based nigger krager
>>
>>71859173
That's how you let people know you're a pleb
>>
>>71859173
They knew they weren't going to be renewed for a new season, so they tried to wrap most things up with season 3. Although I really liked it, overkilling Will's sanity by killing his new family would've been chaotic. Disappointed it never happened.
>>
>>71859110
The point of having him snarl and do bat shit crazy stuff in his attic is to emphasize his own crazy. He even eats a painting for God's sake. It's how Hannibal, Will, Mason Verger, Gideon, etc. all have their own kind of crazy. Hannibal is just curious, Will loses himself, Mason with his fucked up baby pig. Even Jack is crazy about justice. They're the extremes of the world.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.