[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naked and Afraid XL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Naked and Afraid XL.jpg (8 KB, 210x295) Image search: [Google]
Naked and Afraid XL.jpg
8 KB, 210x295
Anyone watching this? Season 2 premiere. 12 people try to survive in South African wilderness for 40 days naked with only 1 item.
>>
>>71855413
When did they change TV BS&P so that while genitalia and female breasts still have to be edited out, naked butts can be shown in full view?
>>
>>71855540
They're blurring them out for some reason right now. I think they just show the hairless or clean ones.
>>
>>71855413
>not even a reward

why the fuck
>>
degenerate as fuck
>>
>>71855610
You think they're doing it for free? Also, have you never been curious about primitive survival?
>>
>>71855638
What's degenerate about it?
>>
>>71855646
wiki said there's no reward
>>
Kek they put the rat eater guy with 2 women.

Holy shit lions.
>>
>>71855686
the fact that channel surfing children can see naked people
>>
>>71855687
Well yeah there's no reward but I'm sure they're getting payed.
>>71855770
They're not doing anything sexual and it's all blurred out. In fact, they become pretty gross to look at after a couple of days. I hate that American culture has made it so that people being naked is somehow perverse and unnatural when that's how we're born. Not everything is about sex.
>>
>>71855867
Nigger that's been indecent since the beginning of civilization until now. If anything you have American culture to thank for this somehow being okay.
>>
Clarence is a fucking mad man. Refuses to eat.
>>
>>71856722
That's just not true. You are supremely ignorant.
>>
>>71857299
>one of the very first things being
>"why are you wearing clothes, adam and eve? who told you it was indecent"
>"the snake"

Nigga where you been?
>>
>>71855867
then what is the point of this show aspie?
>>
>>71857393
Not this guy, but even if those people weren't really that story (and therefore that moral) is at least 2500 years old.
>>
>>71857584
Watching people survive harsh conditions for a period of time using skills, technique, and tools that our ancestors used while literally living like them?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.