[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder: If you actually don't support this movie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: gb_teaser.png (2 MB, 1693x1075) Image search: [Google]
gb_teaser.png
2 MB, 1693x1075
Friendly reminder: If you actually don't support this movie, DON'T GO SEE IT.

I know plenty of you are tempted to see it to know how bad it is or so you can talk about it properly, but remember: The studio doesn't care about reviews, just profits. If you see this movie, you lose all right to complain if another genderswap with manufactured controversy is made since you helped make it happen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdNtNTmc0M

are you sure you don't want to go see it?
>>
>>71854795
I'm going to torrent it and make fun of it.
>>
lol don't listen to this cuck

Watch the movie so we can btfo out all the feminists
>>
Just do the old switcharoo where you pay for one movie but go see another instead, giving the ticket money to somebody else.
>>
I'm seeing it just because its confirmed for redditors spamming the anti fembuster threads >>71851906
>>
>>71854795
I'll be torrenting this shit. Fuck sony
>>
>>71856341
wtf I love the new ghostbusters now
>>
Golden rule.
>>
>>71856427
Hi, reddit!
>>
>>71856471
Hello real reddit tourist!
>>
>>71856561
sup reddit.
>>
>>71856460
But this isn't true at all? I've skipped loads of bad movies. Fuck, I rarely go see movies anymore.
>>
>>71854795
Thank you! Every dumb-ass youtube reviewer talks about how terrible it is and then says they are going to see it just to see how bad it is. If you don't want to see this shit continue, you cannot support it. At least wait till after opening weekend.
>>
>>71856460

The jig is up
>>
I just wanna have fun I don't wanna obssess over an imaginary gender war
>>
>>71856385
This. No interest in paying or giving them money for being fuckfaces. I'll watch it to insult it though.
>>
>>71854795
Don't blame me. I haven't watched any movies for the past five years. No tv either.
>>
>>71856785

It'd be true if everyone abided by the Golden Rule.
>>
File: 148375423897.png (703 KB, 819x705) Image search: [Google]
148375423897.png
703 KB, 819x705
>>
>>71856404
>old switcharoo
reddit

however that is what you should do
>>
>>71858362
This line of thought has never worked, except for politicians, and even then, in those instances, I'm still suspicious.
>>
>>71854795
>Following advice from /tv/
Not even once
>>
when the dust settles and this movie is a confirmed piece of shit, its going to be glorious undermining all the SJW hype these reviewers have gone on the record for in praising it...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.