[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Series plebs think are bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images (11).jpg (18 KB, 398x369) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
18 KB, 398x369
ITT: Series plebs think are bad
>>
The best part about season 2 was Rachel McAdams ass
>>
It is not that it was terribly bad, but that season two didn't live up to season one.
>>
>its an ani gets really drunk, gets belligerent and starts verbally abusing you and attacking your manhood then asks you to take her home and tells you she loves you episode
>>
the dialogue is shit and it's often cringeworthy but it contains a whole bunch of moments of absolute kinographic excellence
>>
>>71852577
season 1 is normie-pandering faux-intellectual garbage
the second season is superior to it in every conceivable way
>>
File: sense8.jpg (64 KB, 790x459) Image search: [Google]
sense8.jpg
64 KB, 790x459
>>71852649

Shit forgot the fucking pic
>>
>>71852659
>faux-intellectual garbage
I love this meme
>>
>>71852659

I was saying that in reference to Sense8 but it kind of applies to TD2 I guess
>>
>>71852659
You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>71852682
You can call it a meme, or you can call it whatever the fuck you wan't to, still won't make it any less true.
>>
The Walking Dead.

It's true television kino that become great and grew into its own thing while still mixing things up.
>>
>>71852659
What a radically unpopular opinion, I guess that makes u the smartest dude in this thread
>>
>>71852555
trips of truth, but

>she didnt rock that dumper bare with no underwear on
>she didnt get fucked doggystyle by some old fat greasy white slob at that orgy

would have been better if that seen in the first episode when she came out to get coffee, if she was bare ass, with just that shirt on
>>
>>71852720
nah the real is joke is your shit taste
alongside season one ofc
>>
>>71852659
>faux-intellectual garbage
the best way to tell when someone is unable to articulate why they don't like something
>>
>>71853213
>a response like this
the best way to tell when someone is a redditor unable to accept the criticism of his badly written, audience-comforting, sensationalistic pathetic excuse for a tv series
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.