[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Night Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The-Night-Of-e1461038256759.jpg (18 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
The-Night-Of-e1461038256759.jpg
18 KB, 499x299
New HBO shit dropping tonight

http://www.hbo.com/the-night-of/mini-series-information.html

Are you gonna watch? I am. I'm looking for an excuse to keep HBO until Hard Knocks comes back.
>>
>>71851078
We watched it three weeks ago when HBO leaked it, fag.

And it was great.
>>
>>71851078
>Are you gonna watch?
Yeah, in September. Like a sane person.
>>
all the cucks are saying this is better than TD season 1. will watch it tonight and decide for myself
>>
>>71851279
TBQH if you enjoyed The Walking Dead you are the cuck here.
>>
>>71851078
I'll try it out. There was so little explanation in the promos. Hardly anything. The promos seemed quite boring, but I'll give it a chance just as I have for everything else...Pleasant surprise with True Detective S1. Huge disappointment with Vinyl.
>>
Are they airing episode 2 tonight?
>>
>>71851307

td stands for true detective shitlord
>>
Didn't James Gandolfini have something to do with this?
>>
>>71851307

why the fuck would he be talking about the walking dead you retard
>>
The pilot leaked like days ago.

It was a very good pilot.
>>
>>71851556

he was originally going to play the lawyer character but passed away a month before shooting was to start
>>
Whats it about?

Is it a new series or just a miniseries?
>>
I didnt really enjoy it. It was tense at points but so far pretty rote. It becomes alive really only in its final minutes when an actor w/ charisma, Turturro shows up. Hopefully it's just the setup and it picks up w/ him
>>
>>71851770
I loved the cinematography, directing up until the *THING HAPPENS* and Naz wakes up at morning (when the cinematography turns to more basic, less inspired)

Don't think they can top the pilot.
>>
Watched the first episode on Go. Nothing was original in its concept, but the execution was absolutely flawless and casting was well done, especially Turturro and the main kid (name is slipping my mind atm). I have a new Sunday night ritual, I'm excited about this series
>>
>>71851307
>TD = the walking dead

Man some of you never went to the 3rd grade and learned basic logic skills
>>
I have HBO and it starts in a half hour so I guess I'll watch it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.